Tour Guys - Toronto
Review Highlights
Awesome experience!

Mike is a very knowledgeable guide and it was great fun to explore downtown Toronto with him. Hands... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
val4881
Toronto, Canada
Great Halloween month activity

Great walk and safe for the pandemic! All outdoors and everyone wears masks. We enjoyed the lively... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
979jlg
Toronto

1,906 results
All reviews free walking the financial district great stories graffiti alley great guide graffiti art toronto history his knowledge fun facts these guys interesting information city hall st lawrence market union station downtown area aaron destruction
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2017

I had a great time at the graffiti tour with Golshan. She was really knowledgeable about the graffiti community in Toronto. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I’ve never posted reviews online before but this time, I think i should. Best tour ever in a way he led us. He wasn’t just telling us what he knows, but helped us to feel and think about the subject he was talking; asked us to raise a question and even to dispute his opinions. It was REAL hands-on experience!
He had his own clear viewpoints; some parts I agreed and some parts I wanted to think about more. Before I join this tour I had no idea what graffiti is and I thought it’s some sort of cool scribbles on the wall. I know that there still are so many things I don’t know about graffiti but I gained my point of view towards it. Besides the content, he was thoughtful to cover my poor English, and also very kind.
Loved your tour:) Thank you Eli!

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Chris and the Tour Guys are terrific. For a recent family reunion in Toronto, we arranged a 4 hour private tour with the Tour Guys. Our guide, Chris, was terrific -- funny, knowledgeable, and patient (we had 3 kids under 3!) -- and made the tour fun for everyone. Chris clearly knows his way around Toronto, and he also knows what's going to be interesting for his group. I recommend you give the Tour Guys a try!

Reviewed June 27, 2017

We make three tours thanks to them! The downtown is from far the best that we had, it really shows how the power in Toronto!! Thanks Jillian , he was excellent

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Very decent short tour with some very interesting and funny details of the city's past and present times. Tim, the guide was very polite and funny and kept people focused yet in a very relaxed way. Recommended!