“Best sushi in town!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Honestly, I didn't know what a good sushi tasted like until I went to To-Ne. They taught me to love miso soup and spicy sushi. Service is very efficient and cordial and ambience is very nice. I always go with my husband and 6yo daughter and they are very nice to children. I would recommend without a doubt!

1  Thank Monique_RS81

Reviewed November 28, 2011

we have been to this restaurant several times and the food is consistently great and the service consistently good. and the bathrooms are pretty clean too!

1  Thank lakeshoreguys
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We've been here a few times and we haven't had a bad experience yet. The sushi is good and the prices are reasonable. The servers are always friendly and prompt. As of right now this is the place we usually go for sushi and we'd recommend it to anyone.

2  Thank kanaduh
Reviewed August 9, 2011

A small Sushi restaurant that's easy to miss and walk by. If you decide to enter, you will be rewarded with tasty food, very artfully arranged, great atmosphere and very friendly service.

2  Thank OMoralez22
Reviewed May 11, 2011

Excellent presentation, very artistic. Excellent food at a reasonable price. Large menu. Way better than many of the other sushi places which abound in Toronto. We'll be going back there again. for sure.

3  Thank AndreToronto