“misbehavior”
Review of Tabriz Catering

Tabriz Catering
Ranked #4,656 of 10,304 Restaurants in Toronto
Reviewed April 23, 2019

On Monday, April 22 at 14:10 My family (my pregnant wife and son) and I went for lunch to the restaurant. We ordered 2 foods and a drink and because there was no place to sit we had to wait for 30 minutes to be seated. During this time we notice that we were charged for a soup which we did not order! I to the chaser who was an old man! In response he said you have to take the soup otherwise we do not give you any food. I asked him why? He simply said we do not have food for you!! Anyway, I told him why?! I just said refund the fee and I will complaint because of your unprofessional behavior! He said you can do whatever you wish! My wife was pregnant and hungry. My son was also hungry!
I did not discuss with them because it was not appropriate but I want immediate action for this bad behavior. why should we wait for 30 minutes and then they refuse to serve us simply because of asking why we were charged for something which we did not want?!
The restaurant usually serves free soup for the number of the foods you order. He said we do not give you food because you do not want to pay for the third soup! I told him we do not want the soup at all!!! Why should we pay! Finally, he said we do not have food at all! I was really shocked!!

Reviewed April 12, 2019

Tabriz Catering,
6009 Yonge St,
416 223 3777
Seven days, to 10pm.
Ample parking

Tabriz is a city in Iran. Tabriz Catering has no connection with Tabriz Cookhouse on Bay St.

I have always been disappointed in my intermittent forays in Toronto to Persian restaurants. Tabriz Catering is not only the best I've been to, but it is good. They care about everything. I don't grumble about anything.

The business is basically a catering business, but they have 28 seats in front. Utilitarian decor. Limited menu. Friendly, gracious, amateurish service. Quality is high. Prices are low, your plate comes with cinnamon tea and a confection. There is less meat on the skewer than at other places, but it is very good and the price is low. Charcoal cooking. Traditional rice mountain accompanies. Salad available as an alternative. Home cooking from a good home. You can't go wrong.

The koobideh (minced beef) and the fesenjan (stew with a base of pomegranate syrup and walnut, here chicken) are highly recommended.

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Actually last month we have been invited to a party which is catered by Tabriz Catering and impressed with the food quality, at first. Then it encouraged us to go to their place.
It is a small, plain shop, hardly could accommodate more than 25 people at a time, but I should admit their food is excellent and really in big portion. We enjoyed the freshness and taste of their kubideh and chicken leg kabab, specially their Kufteh Tabrizi, which you could hardly find it anywhere else. Don’t hold back, give it a try and enjoy the taste.

1  Thank 458hamidrezah