“C Lounge ... Don't waste your time!”
Review of C Lounge - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
C Lounge
More attraction details
Owner description: C Lounge is a spa inspired lounge that is the first of its kind in Toronto to have such unique features, a twenty five hundred square foot patio surrounded by private VIP cabanas and a water-feature pool. Soft ambient music and sexy candlelight will set the relaxed mood outdoors. Indoors, sophisticated sound and lighting creates an alluring environment. Experience the brilliantly appointed salon space common to both male and female patrons.
Reviewed January 19, 2013

C lounge sucks! The staff are rude, the drinks over priced and the dance floor is so small. What an awful atmosphere! I came from a music jam and had my violin with me so i put it in coat check. The coat check lady was handling the violin ($1000 value) with such force. I asked her if I could just undue my bag from the violin case. She threatened to call security on me .. Unbelivable! She wants to call security on me touching my own personal belongings. I have called C lounge to file a formal complaint! A real disappointment.

1  Thank D L
There are newer reviews for C Lounge

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This place it´s really pretty, during the winter time it´s the best time to go. They have this beds outisde and the fire(fountain) Decoration it´s nice and classy. Not happy about the crowded, too young, drunk, miss behaving. Detracts the place. with such beautiful decoration and installations they should direct the place into a different public

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I liked the atmosphere and openness of C Lounge; my dislike is personal and doesn't reflect on this place but an obnoxious, fall down drunk lady smashing my foot on the dance floor!!

Reviewed March 14, 2011

I actually "dragged" my boyfriend to go to C Lounge with me on Vday this year and although he was reluctant at first, we both ended up having a great time there. One thing that I liked the most was Blond:ish being the special Dj that night - not only were they superb and made the party more fun, in retrospect it's just nice to see non-traditional and creative women up there doing something like this. I'll probably go back for another special event night.