“Home away from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
DelSuites Furnished Accommodations
Ranked #3 of 100 Specialty Lodging in Toronto
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Home away from home”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stayed with Delsuites Qwest apartment at the corner of Richmond and Simcoe in Toronto for 5 months (will be 6.5months by the time I leave) and I always felt like home when I come back from work travel each week.

The housekeeping ladies clean every fortnight which is great and the apartment is adequately furnished and the kitchen well stocked with appliances.

Other than that, QWest is situated in a prime location: close to the PATH, Hilton and Shangri-La hotel, there's a 24-hour convenience store (Rabba), Starbucks is just behind the building on Queen Street. Eaton Centre is 15min walk along Queen Street West, Chinatown is also a stone's throw away.

There's also the Osgoode train station behind the building so the apartment is wonderfully situated.

If I can pick one small thing, is that the toilet roll and hand napkins in the bathroom is not replenished so you will have to source it after it runs out.

Overall, it was an enjoyable experience and I would not hesitate to recommend to my colleagues who will be travelling to Toronto.

Room Tip: My apartment faces Richmond Street, although it can be noise on Friday and Saturday nights, it has a...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Nadyne S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We spend a month in a Delsuites condo while waiting for our new home to be completed. The one bedroom unit we had was very comfortable, clean and well equipped. The location on Harrison Garden Blvd. was convenient for getting around the city. We found the Delsuites people we had contact with to be very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My partner and I recently moved to Canada from Australia and stayed in Element on Blue Jays Way for the first 30 days in Toronto. The building is modern and quite classy and best of all, the apartment (one + den) had all the amenities we needed. The kitchen is fully equipped with all you could need to cook every day and the apartment is thoroughly cleaned once a week to a hotel standard. The gym is also a great facility with a good amount of equipment.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was staying in DelSuites 168 Simcoe street.
It was nice.
The location near everything, Clean, Security but the bed was small.
I enjoyed staying here.
الشقه ممتازه مثل الصوره بالضبط والموقع كان ممتاز قريب من كل شيئ
والتعامل مع الاداره سهل ومفيد
مشكلتي كانت مع السرير صغييير

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed at the Icon upon arriving in Canada. The accomodation was fully furnished and was really nice and comfortable. The kitchen has all the things that you may need and on moving in, they leave little handy items that you may need .. washing powder, dish washing liquid, soaps in the bathroom and a handy essentials bag!
Really have no complaints at all!

Room Tip: Rather get a room facing the street, and not the back street .. it's definitely a better view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is our second time choosing to stay with DelSuites. This time we stayed at the Circa apartments. The amenities, cleanliness, security, and great environment makes you feel like you’re at home. The apartment is equipped with appliances which enabled me and my family the convenience of having morning coffee, breakfast, etc. Having a washing machine was priceless. Location wise - The building is minutes away from a major highway. There was a welcome gift of chocolate, water, etc. I'd recommend this over a hotel anytime. We will definitely book this again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
South Wales
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My partner and I have had a brilliant stay at the Avondale Apartments. I can't think of a single fault. The location is brilliant, only a short walk from parks, shops and the subway. The apartment was cleaned to a very high standard once a week. The amenities at the complex are brilliant and very well maintained. The apartment was modern and had everything we needed for our 3 month stay. Overall we're both very happy.

• Stayed May 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale
#11 of 14 in Vaughan
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Downtown West
Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District

Been to DelSuites Furnished Accommodations? Share your experiences!