“Forest Vista Again!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
DelSuites Furnished Accommodations
Ranked #3 of 115 Specialty Lodging in Toronto
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is the third time my wife and I have stayed at the Forest Vista location and we shall stay here again on our next visit from England. This speaks volumes for the excellence of the accommodation and the practicality of the location. In addition the DelSuites staff are all very friendly and very efficient. They really do go to great lengths to meet the needs of the customer. Issues are resolved quickly. Well done, Del!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
delsuites, Manager at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Hi Rodney,
Third times a charm! Great to have you return as our guest! We are constantly striving to improve our services and products. It gives me great pleasure to hear you write so positively about our services! We look forward to your return again for the fourth time!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stayed at 83 Borough Drive, which is really close to Scarborough Town Centre. It is located right near the LRT, so it was very easy to get around within Scarborough or travel downtown. It is very close to a very large grocery store and other amenities. The unit itself was very clean and had all of the supplies and utensils that I needed to prepare meals. The furniture was attractive and functional. The staff at Del were very responsive to questions and dealing with any issues that arose.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Good morning Julie,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. Glad to hear that the 360 building in Scarborough was an ideal location and the suite amenities was everything you needed. Thank you for the comment about the staff being responsive.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed at the QWest condo downtown toronto. The location was perfect. The condo was very clean and modern furniture. It had everything I could possibly need to cook and store food. I stay at hotels all the time for work and this was a really nice change. It was so comfortable and It actually felt like home. it was spacious, the parking was great and secure and the view from the window was out to queen street which was nice. I would definitely recommend this location for anyone looking for a great location downtown and steps away from the subway. The customer service was fantastic. Everyone I dealt with was really nice and friendly. I would stay here again! I only wish that there wasn't a 30 day minimum because I'd love to come and stay at the condo for a week on my own time not just for business.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit to DelSuites - The Qwest Condominiums in Downtown Toronto. I am happy to hear of your experience and the difference between hotel stays vs furnished housing. As much as we would love to have you back for less then 30 days, we do have to abide by the 30 night stay policy. Hoping your business travels brings you back to stay with us again soon!
Regards,

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I stayed at the Forestvista location. I stayed in a one bedroom suite on the 11th floor. The location was great because it was close to the ttc, grocery and mall. My stay was pleasant. The cleaning staff did a good job. Guest services was good as well. I had a few issues when I checked in and they resolved it within a few day. My only issue is that the suite needs to be upgraded! There were cracks in the caulking, dents in the wall, stains on the furniture. The entire suite needs to be upgraded.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Just about couples of weeks ago returned home from a 30 days business trip in Toronto and want to share my experience with all why they should choose Del Suites.

My employer put me up at the Del Suites on Simcoe & Richmond firstly i thought the price was slightly on the higher side but when I checked-in into my apartment and glanced at what was in store i felt it was worth it.

On my return back home i realized that i had forgotten a few of my expensive shirts at the apartment which included the shirt my wife gifted me on our 1st wedding anniversary.

I called by Jackie from the housekeeping staff and she confirmed that they had found my items and would keep it till someone comes to pick it up for me. I sent a colleague of mine to pick up the stuff and he got it safely back home and handed it over to me.

This speaks volumes about the commitment of the Del Suites employees..

I got back something that was precious to me which i thought was lost..

God bless!!

Regards,
Mr. Ivan George

Room Tip: I dint get much time to visit the spa :(
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

I appreciate you for taking the time to share a review on Trip Advisor about on your recent visit to DelSuites - The Qwest building.
Experiencing your stay with us and the services Jackie and our team has provided, I am happy to hear that the price was worth it in the end. And to top it off, that you received your shirts back!

I look forward to welcoming you back to DelSuites in the near future.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed in one of the Delsuites apartments on 270 Wellingston St West for almost 5 months.
I had a wonderful time during that period. The rooms are great and comfortable and the building has a lot of amenities and the location is very central.
It was almost home!!
The staff of Delsuites provided good service (above my expectations) and were very helpful.

I want to thank especially Katharine and Jackie of their good service during my stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and had an 'almost home' feel. I will be sure to pass along your feedback with the rest of our team on the service Katharine and Jackie provided.

We hope to work with you again should you require temporary housing again in Toronto.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I recently returned home from a 1 month business trip in Toronto and want to share my experience. My employer put me up at the Del Suites on Simcoe & Richmond and the accommodations were perfect. My only negative comment would be how cold Toronto was the entire month.
The apartment itself was a one bedroom with full working kitchen and had all the amenities of home. The washer/dryer was really helpful and much needed for such a long stay. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful but to be honest did not have much interaction with them. Housekeeping came in once per week as scheduled and did a fine job.

I had a couple of service issues with the TV and my internet connection but were addressed immediately by Jackie - the Guest Services Manager for this location. She was terrific and responded to all my questions and issues.
As for the location of this property - it could not be more perfect! I would compare it to staying in Midtown Manhattan when in New York except more civil. A Tim Horton's right across the street was a real plus, grocery stores and a number of restaurants all within walking distance.

I would definitely recommend this property and would not hesitate staying there again if my company needed me back in Toronto for an extended period.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
delsuites, Guest Relations Manager at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to complete this review and delighted to hear of your positive stay in your furnished rental at the Qwest building.

I will be sure to share your feedback with Jackie and the rest of the team and look forward to welcoming you back should business bring you to Toronto again. Thank you!