“Great veiw”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
DelSuites Furnished Accommodations
Ranked #3 of 100 Specialty Lodging in Toronto
Algoma Mills
“Great veiw”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stayed for 3 months at James Cooper Mansion. Very new property, walking distance to shopping and Toronto General Hospital. We were facing south which gave us a great view. Delsuites provided us with an excellent place to stay. Their staff was professional and promptly replied to any questions we had. The only thing we did not like is we started to call it home.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
delsuites, Manager at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

I was delighted to read that JCM was suitable for your stay and the view from your suite provided impressive views. We appreciate your comments about the staff and will certainly share them with our team. We hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back, whenever your future travel plans include Toronto.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
England
Reviewed December 30, 2012

On long-term business travel, the prospect of a hotel stay may not appeal. Maybe you don’t want to queue up for breakfast with coach-loads of tourists, or eat from the same restaurant or room service menu night after night. And how are you going to fly with enough clothes for a month, or keep them clean without paying the extortionate laundry charges?

DelSuites can be the ideal alternative. You get a furnished and serviced apartment, with a fully-fitted kitchen, dining table, sitting and office areas, a washing machine and tumble dryer, plus of course, a separate bedroom and bathroom. Although compact, there is enough space to move around and far less chance of “cabin fever” developing than with the average hotel box-shaped room.

They have a number of locations in Toronto, and The Republic at Yonge and Eglinton fitted my business travel and leisure needs very well. It is less than a block from the Eglinton subway and bus station, so you can be in downtown Toronto for a show or museum in 20 minutes. There are plenty of 24-hour food stores and more than enough restaurants within walking distance to find something really special, if you decide you want a night off cooking along with a glass or two of wine.

I had originally planned to hire a car for part of my stay (underground parking available), but found this particular location so convenient - and the winter snow held off for my stay – that I managed to use the TTC to go everywhere. The free limo from the airport was a welcome touch.

The weekly maid service was unobtrusive and the suite was cleaned and maintained to a high standard. Best of all, the DelSuites staff and the Republic concierge were responsive, professional and friendly. Would I stay there again? Definitely – it would be my first choice for long-stay accommodation in Toronto.

Room Tip: If you have the opportunity, ask DelSuites for advice and meet onsite - they answered all my questio...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Delsuites are well furnished Service apartments ideally suited for mid-long term stays.
They have multiple properties, The one i stayed is at - ICON, wellington Street West.

This property is located at the heart of downtown Toronto,a couple of mintues walk from CN Tower and Rogers Center.
The apartment was well furnished, with a fully functional Kitchen.
Housekeeping was provided on a weekly basis ( I'd have preferred it twice a week though ).
There was a health club at the last floor, with a WEll equipped Gym, Jacuzzi and sauna room.
Two TVs one in living room and one in the bed room was more than what i wouldve expected.
there are dozens of restaurants at walkable distance with cuisines catering multicultural crowd.

The management is very professional, and all the paperwork for my lease was completed with ease.
I would definitely recommend this property to anyone staying in toronto-downtown area for a couple of months.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank VinayVK
delsuites, Manager at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! I am happy to hear that the Icon location was suited to your needs. We take a lot of pride in our services and I’m delighted you found your stay to be enjoyable. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff during our next team meeting including your feedback on the frequency of our cleaning services.

We hope you choose to stay with us if you are ever in our area agai. Thank you for your business and taking the time to share your comments.

Yours truly,
Suelyn Bloye
Marketing and Communications Manager
Hayden, Idaho
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The place was clean, decent overall. I would stay there again if I had to go back. The maid did take some dishwasher detergent which is rather annoying. The room had a stereo, TV, cable, it was utilitarian but comfortable. Excellent Proximity to train, grocery stores, mall, resturants. I had to work nearby for 2-1/2 months and this was a great place to call home.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Chris M
Thank you very much for your review of DelSuites Furnished Rentals Toronto. I am pleased to hear that your stay was suitable overall and that the suites were able to meet your needs while being away from home.
I can assure you that I have brought your issue you expressed to the attention of our staff and will be resolved.
I am delighted to know that the building you stayed at was the perfect location and within close proximity to everything you needed. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thank you for your very kind words.

-Suelyn Bloye
Marketing and Communications Manager
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed February 29, 2012

The provided apartment and overall experience was excellent and greatly facilitated my transition into the GTA. The amenities were top notch, with excellent proximity to transportation and my work office. When I inquired about on-site business services to do printing of relocation documents, the DelSuite staff stepped-up and delivered an individual printer directly to my apartment, which I considred exception service.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank james h
Reviewed December 11, 2011

As a major feature film director/writer, the one thing I count on is an easy transition at locations. Del Suitesade it flawless and easy.

• Stayed October 2011
3 Thank Houdiniharry
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I was contracted to work in the Yonge & Sheppard area to cover an employee absence of two months. That two months (starting in February, 2011) has eventually evolved into a one year Term contract. I was travelling from out of province and took a chance on Del Suites. Well this chance has turned out to be a wonderful decision to stay at their Avondale location. Everything I needed was provided. The attention to service (particularly Lindsay Earle and Kimberly Feather and Erin Conaty) has been excellent. Any concerns I had were handled in a professional and timely manner. The people in the building (the security staff and maintenance staff) have been friendly. I felt safe in the building, which is an important factor. Eventually I will be going back home, and I will genuinely miss my Toronto apartment.

Room Tip: Ask for an apartment that does not overlook the 401 highway.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Nancy R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Downtown
#64 of 134 in Toronto
Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale
Liberty Suites Hotel
#11 of 14 in Vaughan

Been to DelSuites Furnished Accommodations? Share your experiences!