“Awesome Day Tour!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$108.23*
and up
Niagara Falls Day and Evening Tour With Boat Cruise and Optional Fallsview...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Zoom Tours - Niagara Falls the Award winning Sightseeing Tours from Toronto. Small group, Fully Guided Tour includes Hornblower Boat Cruise Tour, Free time at the Falls to explore your own, Journey Behind the Falls (optional)Skylon Tower (optional) Niagara Helicopter Ride (optional) Niagara-on-the-Lake (Free Time to Explore historical town), Floral Clock, Whirlpool, Winery (free wine tasting), Scenic Niagara Parkway, Scenic drive by Niagara Hydro Station, and much much more. All in one by only Zoom Tours Toronto.
Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Day Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I came in for the weekend to visit some family in Toronto and wanted to take a trip to see Niagara Falls. Zoom Tours came up on a google search and we went for it based on the price. It was fantastic. Ronnie was our driver and he was great. He was kind and courteous from the get go, always opening the doors and making sure we were comfortable. He was very knowledgeable about Toronto and the landmarks that we were passing, and made sure that we were not bored. Our first stop was at Pilliteri Estates Winery, where we had a wine tasting and were able to take a few photos and look at the little shop. Then we went to The Whirlpool which is where the Falls originated over 12,000 years ago. Then we went to gorgeous Niagara On The Lake where we were able to take about an hour to visit and walk around the historic town. Then we took a trip to Niagara Falls where we went up the Skylon Tour to take a look at the falls because the Maid of the Mist was closed for the season. Then Ronnie took us down to the lookout point at the Falls when we were able to take some photos. We then had time to explore the little town of Niagara Falls and had a bite to eat at Hard Rock Cafe. Ronnie then took us back to Toronto! I highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for a fun, entertaining, informative day. Ask for Ronnie!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Taylor C

New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful tour - Thanks Ronnie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

We took this tour on our first day in Niagara Falls and were impressed by the friendliness and cheer of our tour guide, Ronnie. My parents and I were visiting Niagara Falls from New York City and this was our first experience at the falls. Thanks to Ronnie and Zoom Tours, the experience was a pleasant and informative one. We were picked up and dropped off right at the door to our hotel, which was very convenient for me and my parents. Among the attractions were the Maid on the Mist, Journey Behind the Falls, the Floral Clock, Reif Estate Winery, and Niagara-on-the-Lake. We were lucky enough to go on the tour during a very sunny, beautiful fall day and it was a pleasure to visit all of these well-chosen, wonderful sights. Ronnie was very friendly and informative and showed us a very nice time on the tour. He also told us that he was retiring soon. We recommend hurrying over to Niagara Falls and enjoying Zoom Tours before Ronnie heads to faraway shores!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Lucy L
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Tour...Ask for Ronnie as your guide!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had some family visiting from the UK, I wanted to find a good tour and decided to go with Zoom. I had read some reviews and knew to ask for Ronnie as a tour guide. Not only was everybody right about him, but he was very friendly, courteous and made the whole group of 8 of us feel very comfortable.

He knew Toronto and Niagara like the back of his hand. Have us plenty of time to shop and eat in Niagara Falls and Niagara on the like.

For 79 a person this trip is very good value and well worth it for the experience.

I will be booking a Toronto your with him next time I come back.

Panama City, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

I went with my husband and a group of friends and there's not much to say other that we spent a wonderful time. Our tour guide was Ronnie, this guy has a great personality and treats you as family. We stopped at Pilliteri Estates Winery before reaching the falls, where we were able to taste good fruit, good wine and purchase some gifts. Later, we passed a touristic village I would like to visit in the future because it looked cute. We took some great pictures at a clock made up of plants, and we went to the spot where the falls were 10,000 yrs ago. Then at the actual falls, the ride in The Maid of the Mist... speechless... a lifetime experience! I wish I had more time to walk through all the attractions nearby:The Guiness Museum of World Records, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, Haunted mansions (some friends entered... and they went away less than 5 minutes later, they said it was too scary). I fully recommend this tour.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank RitaRo
Corner Brook, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“trip with my mom and dad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Thank you Ronnie for giving my mom and dad and also myself an experience of a life time. My dad is 81 years old my mom in 70 th first time to niagara falls ,and believe me the zoom tour guide Ronnie made the day so special for them that it will be talked about for years to come.
Ronnie you made them feel so important with the royal treatment that you gave them. They have talked about what GREAT PERSON YOU ARE. Ronnie, and the zoom tours thank you
so much for a fun filled day at the Niagara falls and all the other places we seen.

Thanks Nancy M