“Mmm...burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I visited for the first time in February after having a serious craving for a good burger. This has to be one of the best burgers in TO and the onion rings and fries are fresh and not overly greasy. The restaurant is really busy and crowded but the food really makes it worth it.

1  Thank LauraWOA

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have never been disappointed with the food here - although it can be a bit noisy at times. As an added bonus the restaurant is actually owned by Sick Kids hospital so your money is going to a good cause.

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

The new hubby and I love getting burgers, and frequent a burger joint in our town, so when we got in relatively late to our hotel on our first night, we looked up restaurants and knew exactly where to go. With a great range of burger types (I myself had the lamb burger!) And spiked milkshakes (we had an amazing white Russian one), you just can't go wrong!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My hubby and I couldn't get into Fran's for lunch so we popped in here. Very modern black & white decor with a full bar and plenty of TVs for catching a game. The menu is mainly burgers, but they do them to perfection. Many choices of bison, beef, lamb or venison. We both had beef burgers, but patrons to our right had the sampler sliders and were raving about them too. Burgers were perfectly cooked, great quality condiments. Poutine included actual cheese curds in malty heaven with gravy. Lunch for two was $28.00 great deal. Open kitchen is a nice feature and both servers on duty were friendly and attentive. We would return.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I work around the corner and will admit I've spent a few evenings here for a familiar reason others have noted, cheap beer.

I've had the burgers a few times, no complaints, but definitely still a little shy of other gourmet burger joints in town for the price. Really nothing special.

The room is definitely loud, and is almost always full for the after work crowd.

Service is usually good, but can depend on the server. For the most part, they're quite attentive.

If you're looking for a place for cheap draft, it's a go. if it wasn't for that, however, I'd probably start thinking about other options as there are a ton in this area.