“Wonderful stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Welcome !
Living / Sleeping Area with Sofa-Bed Living Area into Kitchenette, with flat-screen cable TV
Check Availability
Kitchenette
Private Renovated Bathroom
with Spa-Quality Shower
with Spa-Quality Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

anisha367...
Highland, California
“Wonderful stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I booked this property since it seemed to be close to the subway system and it was central to a lot of things. Vicky got in touch with me right before I left San Francisco and gave us directions on how to get to the property using the Subway system which really saved us quite a bit of money. She was waiting for us at the property. The room itself is very cute with a cute little kitchen. I was thrilled with the free washer/dryer which meant that I wouldn't have a load of laundry to do when I got home lol. Vicky was awesome, she was so helpful with everything. She even offered to drive us to the liquor store. She gave us directions to get to downtown, informed us about Pride and Canada Day going on that weekend. She even stocked the kitchen with the basics. The property is so close to the grocery store and the subway system, only a few minutes walk. We spent a lot of time at Kilt and Harp on Danforth which is only 5 minute walk with the coolest people and cheapest drinks. All in all, if I was in toronto again, I would stay here. Highly recommended. The only thing I would say is the internet connection was spotty. I would recommend putting in a booster so that all the units can get wifi properly. Thank You for treating us so well Toronto.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and Customer Service
Liked least: WiFi connection!!
Traveling group: Friends
Kitchener, ON
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

Loved the SoHo Woodbine Studio we stayed at for the weekend. It was cozy, welcoming, and clean. In addition, it was very well priced and so close to everything in TO. I would recommend it to anyone - feel free to message me for more details.

3 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
Ceci866
Maracaibo
“It was good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

It all depends on what you`re looking for. I was looking for an affordable place, nice, clean, safe and secure, with public transportation close by as well as grocery stores, etc. It had it all (including laundry room and kitchen with all the essentials).
I was also looking for a place from which I could learn how Torontians live, and the SOHO delivered!
The SOHO has a pull-out bed, I was not sure what that meant , but I had already reserved for 2 weeks, so I tried it out: not very comfortable, but the owner, Joseph, brought an inflatable bed which allowed to sleep like a princess!
Joseph and Vicky were very nice and helpful.

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
3 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The shower head! Wonderful after a whole day of walking!
Liked least: I had to work using the WiFi for Internet connection which sometimes was not stable.
Traveling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
MYB506
Fredericton, Canada
“Very Nice Apt. in a Great Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

This is advertised as a condo but it's actually a house converted into separate apartments. It's very clean and comfortable and less than a 5 minute walk to the subway. The only thing I would have liked is a stove top to cook on. It has a microwave and induction grill that you can only cook on with the pans provided. I like to make Turkish coffee which requires a burner. Great value for the money.

3 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Location and cost.
Liked least: No balcony to sit outside.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
RobFChest...
Chester, UK
“Luxury, spacious condo great value with good access to downtown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

Loved this well presented and appointed, spacious, three bed, two bath condo with garage parking. The location is a few miles out from the centre of town but a bus every few minutes from outside the block takes you to Broadview streetcar/metro, from where it is but a few minutes to downtown attractions. Great value for money.

5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms

4 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Management Response
Mar 22, 2011
Hi Neil...once again thank you for the short notes on how we can enhance our service . With each improvement we help make it better for the next guest. Hope to see you and your next set of grandchildren in the future. All the best to you and your family.

Thank you for choosing our condo for your vacation.
pa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Mar 22, 2011
Hi Marjorie...thank you and your family for being our guests. I am glad that you pointed out how quick it is to the heart of the city. Most people think that they have to stay right downtown to enjoy Toronto.

As a traveler myself I know what I like and don't like so I try to bring that into the service at all times. Of course I'm always looking to improve our service and look forward to reviews from our guests. Sometimes it's such a small thing that I have overlooked that can make the guests stay even better. Afterall you are on vacation !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come back anytime. !!!!!!!!!

Joseph
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$48
Night
Week
Month
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing