“great vegetarian-friendly Vietnamese food in Leslieville”
Review of Hanoi 3 Seasons

Hanoi 3 Seasons
Ranked #2,135 of 8,715 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: East End
Neighborhood: East End
Reviewed December 18, 2013

The writing is already on the wall that Leslieville is going to be one of the top Toronto places to eat a variety of cuisines. A friend invited me to lunch here; otherwise, I wouldn't have thought to come to this area for Vietnamese food. The inside is really well done with lovely Vietnamese-inspired artwork. My friend told me they had a great vegetarian pho, and I didn't even bother to open the menu and just ordered the veggie pho, with lots of tofu. It was delicious, spiced just right and as tasty as any pho I've ever had.Very nice service too--enthusiastic and friendly-- might I say very Leslieville. Great that yet another cuisine is coming of age and can find a comfortable place all over the city. Wayne r

There are newer reviews for Hanoi 3 Seasons

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I used to teach at the school right around the corner and this place was a great lunch spot. The service was always welcoming and their pho was exactly what the doctored ordered on cold winter days. There were a number of extra, non-pho dishes to be enjoyed as well. Added value here: perhaps the best interior decor of any Leslieville eatery on Queen street east. The original Hanoi restuarant still exists not far away in Little Chinatown. I am done. The end.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went there once only. We waited 10 minutes for our order to be taken, then we waited for 40 minutes after which all the people who came in after us were served. Then we found out that they had lost our order. After they made us wait for another 30 minutes, we just left!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Incredible flavours are reason enough to keep you returning, but it's the service and atmosphere that will guarantee your return. I will absolutely be returning to savor all of the above.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

We love Hanoi 3 Seasons. It's cheap and cheerful, but the food is excellent. Great house specialties, and large portions. If you find yourself in Leslieville looking for Pho or other Vietnamese cuisine, Hanoi 3 Seasons is definitely worth a visit.