“So fun!”

$98.38*
7-Minute Helicopter Tour Over Toronto
Ranked #16 of 530 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: With its retractable roof, in-house hotel and Hard Rock Cafe, the home turf of the Toronto Blue Jays and the Toronto Argonauts is truly a sight to see.
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I came with my family to watch a Jays game in July 2013. It was so much fun, and I don't even care for baseball. I do care for footlong hotdogs and beer. Don't care for how expensive it was though.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,048)

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We went to our first ever ball game, we sat in the Gods with $14 tickets and just fell in love with both the game and the experience. It lasted some 2 hours but the entertainment just kept on giving, with hi tech information from the big screens and brilliant crowd interactions. We went a second time, this time we dolled up in Blue Jays gear and paid $22 for really good seats nearer the diamond, and what a game it went on for three hours, it was tense, it was fun, at one point a batter snapped his bat in two, it was absolutely riveting. we loved the cameras picking out people for the big screen, we loved seeing people in the crowd catching the baseball, my son was desperate to catch one, with one landing just two rows behind. If you have never seen a North American sport then I highly recommend going to a baseball game at the Rogers centre and seeing the fantastic Blue Jays play. Very safe family atmosphere, no sense of team rivalry in the form of european style fans fighting. You can drink beer in the stadium, unthinkable at a UK game of football. An excellent evening out and very very good value with laods of attractions nearby including the CN Tower which is a treat to see at night all lit up.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Be warned that if you go to a Jays afternoon game during the week that there will be a ton of kids from the different camps at the game. I ended up having to use a scalper for tickets as the game was sold out. Anyhow, I'm lucky enough to know one of the ushers who eventually got us some really good seats. The Jays won 8-0 and Stroman pitched a 1 hitter in his 7 innings of work, so it was an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We didn't understand the game but our group of 21 boys and three staff fromScotland enjoyed the experience and soon learned the rules from friendly locals in the crowd.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Clean stadium. Fun to go to a baseball game. Friendly atmosphere. Close to other attractions. Easy to get to