“saw NFL game there” 3 of 5 bubbles

and up
Private Toronto Guided City Tour
Ranked #17 of 500 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: With its retractable roof, in-house hotel and Hard Rock Cafe, the home turf of the Toronto Blue Jays and the Toronto Argonauts is truly a sight to see.
Chicago, Illinois
122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“saw NFL game there”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

It is a huge stadium and not great for football. The food service was good, its location was good but Im not sure Id want anything other than good seats to see another football game or eventually a baseball game here

Visited December 2012

• Turkish first
London, Canada
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Nice venue for handling large crowds”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

This facility is well designed to handle large crowds, with a minimum of crowding. Ample bathroom space limited line ups, especially in the womens restrooms. Lots of food and beverage options. Clean and well maintained.

Visited November 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great afternoon activity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

As a non-sporty person I was a bit non-committal when my husband said he wanted to see a baseball game but surprisingly, I really enjoyed it! It was a beautiful day in Toronto and we were needing something to do for a couple of hours before going to our flight. We really enjoyed the game - commentary was good, we bought the cheapest possible tickets and still got a good view. Prices for drinks, food etc was expensive but there's nothing to stop you bringing your own (in PLASTIC bottles). Was also a great surprise to get a freebie when we went in! Definitely worth it!

Visited July 2013
Stratford, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Always a great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have been to the Rogers Centre (Skydome) on many occasions, usually for the Blue Jays. It is always a good time, and the tickets are reasonable. I wish the prices at the concessions were cheaper, but the street meat outside is always cheap and delicious.

Visited September 2013
Whitby, Canada
216 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 303 helpful votes
“Tear it down !!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was a Jays season ticket holder for the first 4 years that the "Sky Dome" was open. I remember how wonderful it felt back then, with the sell-out crowds and a good Jays team. However, after the novelty wore off, I sold my tickets and have only been back for about a dozen (Yankees or Bosox) games and the occasional Argo game.

This weekend I was at MetLife stadium to see the Jets - Steelers game - now that was a fantastic experience....the crowd was so loud, even without the getting louder prompts on the video screen. The friendly banter between Jets and Steelers fan was great to see.

I have also been to about 2 dozen other major league stadiums since selling my tickets and each new visit makes returning to the Rogers Centre even more difficult. It has got to the point where I no longer want to take visitor to see games here.

Visited July 2013