“Great afternoon activity!”

and up
Private Toronto Guided City Tour
Ranked #18 of 501 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: With its retractable roof, in-house hotel and Hard Rock Cafe, the home turf of the Toronto Blue Jays and the Toronto Argonauts is truly a sight to see.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great afternoon activity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

As a non-sporty person I was a bit non-committal when my husband said he wanted to see a baseball game but surprisingly, I really enjoyed it! It was a beautiful day in Toronto and we were needing something to do for a couple of hours before going to our flight. We really enjoyed the game - commentary was good, we bought the cheapest possible tickets and still got a good view. Prices for drinks, food etc was expensive but there's nothing to stop you bringing your own (in PLASTIC bottles). Was also a great surprise to get a freebie when we went in! Definitely worth it!

Visited July 2013

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Always a great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have been to the Rogers Centre (Skydome) on many occasions, usually for the Blue Jays. It is always a good time, and the tickets are reasonable. I wish the prices at the concessions were cheaper, but the street meat outside is always cheap and delicious.

Visited September 2013
Whitby, Canada
229 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 301 helpful votes
“Tear it down !!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was a Jays season ticket holder for the first 4 years that the "Sky Dome" was open. I remember how wonderful it felt back then, with the sell-out crowds and a good Jays team. However, after the novelty wore off, I sold my tickets and have only been back for about a dozen (Yankees or Bosox) games and the occasional Argo game.

This weekend I was at MetLife stadium to see the Jets - Steelers game - now that was a fantastic experience....the crowd was so loud, even without the getting louder prompts on the video screen. The friendly banter between Jets and Steelers fan was great to see.

I have also been to about 2 dozen other major league stadiums since selling my tickets and each new visit makes returning to the Rogers Centre even more difficult. It has got to the point where I no longer want to take visitor to see games here.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank FlyAtNIght
Toronto, Canada
246 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 252 helpful votes
“A lovely modern feeling stadium”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

We saw two Jays game here this season and really loved how clean, modern and open the stadium was. Lots of food vendors, easy to find seats and friendly staff. The best part is seeing the roof rotate with the sun - very cool.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Megan M
Dunwoody, Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Building shows its Age. Disorganized customer service team as well.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

We arrived at the Rogers Centre on a rainy night in August. As we arrived at our seats at the start of the first inning and sat down, a steady stream of leaking water from the roof dripped directly onto our heads/backs. We went to customer service and explained the situation, and they relocated us. They merely commented, "Yeah, the building has a leaky roof." Interestingly enough, the customer service agent did not search for available seats on the computer system, but rather walked us to a section underneath seating and found us two empty seats. He explained the situation to the usher, and this was all fine until about the 3rd inning, when the usher swapped duty with another usher (they get breaks for 30 mins each game) and a man with two tickets to our seats arrived at the section. As I tried to give an explanation to the new usher, I knew it was clear she had not been informed of what happened with the customer service issue. She started accusing us of switching seats and raised her voice to get back up to the upper deck where we belonged. Rather than going to try our luck at customer service and risk missing any more of the game, we went to a different section that was wide open (much farther away from home plate) and sat in two seats. There we enjoyed the rest of the game in peace. I don't understand why they couldn't have just reprinted two new tickets for us to have guaranteed seats like every other MLB ballpark would have probably done.

Visited August 2013