Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Rogers Centre
from $95.72
from $306.90
from $80.21
from $33.40
3,000 results
All reviews blue jays baseball game retractable roof great stadium ball park base line jays won home plate major league great seats cn tower sporting events dome ballpark field inning mlb
Reviewed 3 days ago

A great place to see a ball game and surrounded by places to eat and drink. Easy to get to. Beer is limited but you may be able to get a nice Mill Street beer. All seats are good seats. Very clean place as well.

Reviewed 6 days ago

As a Blue Jays fan of several decades, I personally dislike this place. When Exhibition stadium was the home of The Jays, a good time was had by all. We would order pizza for delivery to the stadium, and use the box to shelter ourselves from the rain, we could bring in our own beverages in a cooler, and this freedom allowed us to truly appreciate the game. There were no "security" (bogus) people monitoring the crowd to make sure we are only eating McDonald's, only drinking their incredibly overpriced suds in a plastic cup (that's never properly filled) and, basically, not able to express ourselves or have any fun. Horrible, stifulling experience that takes any joy at all out of the visit.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

It is very huge! Being in Toronto, go there to see a Blue Jays’ game. Enjoy the baseball atmosphere!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Had great seats and view at the game. Enjoyed the whole experience. Will do it again. Went by Go train and stopped for supper before the game. Awesome evening.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a great place to spend a few hours ! This place is not new, but it is maintained at an exceptional level, given the ebb and flow of visitors and events that go on there. We go a couple of times a year (She likes baseball, especially) on the CN Via Rail, hop off, walk to and stay at the Royal York (2 minutes away), walk to the former "Skydome" Rogers Centre (5 minutes), walk to the St Lawrence Market (15 minutes) through a very eclectic neighbourhood, walk to many superb restaurants, walk to the Theatre District (15 minutes).

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been here for both sporting and concert events. The security lines to enter the building were long but they got you through quick. The lines for concessions were long and caused congestion on the concourse. However this didn't impact my experience as all events I have attended here have been great. The roof was closed for the concert.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A well organised venue, the stadium has excellent access to the city centre and city transport network.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to watch the Blue Jays take on Red Sox. First time experience in watching professional baseball game. Though I went to watch the game, the atmosphere in the arena was more electrifying than the game itself! Huge stadium and the hollering crowd was a great experience. Seats are barely comfortable with the knees literally knocking on the seat in front; and when someone crosses over, you have to stand up and give way. It is really sad that the spectators make a mess of the stadium with leftover & spilled food etc.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Over the last few years, a friend and I have visited several Major League Ballparks, and in July 2016, I made my first trip outside the United States with him to Toronto for 5 days to attend 4 Blue Jays Games at Rodgers Centre. The ballpark is sort of showing it's age as it was built at the very end of the "Cookie Cutter" Era in 1989, but it was ahead of its time when built as it was the first fully retractable roof stadium in North America. I sat everywhere at Rodgers Centre during the four games I attended there and didn't think there was a bad seat in the house. At that time, the Concessions were extremely cheap too as the Canadian Dollar was only worth 71 cents on the US Dollar, so the food and drinks that you purchased at the concession stand were an absolute bargain! My friend and I also were very lucky the weather cooperated and the roof was open for three of the four games my friend and I attended. The other Blue Jays fans were also incredibly friendly. I did see one unruly fan during a game doing something I thought was funny because he seemed drunk, but security was very quick in handling the matter and kicking the fan out of the stadium.

Overall, I was very impressed and would love to attend a game at Rogers Centre again just like I want to go back to Toronto again since I did not have enough time to see everything I wanted to see.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I saw a game between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Houston Astros ...
Great atmosphere, very well organized ...
Fortunately, the Toronto Blue jays won the game