$175
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

$294
$247
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

$243
$227
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $285/night.

$221
$216
$149
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$219
$214
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $272/night.

$396
$233
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $333/night.

$217
$184
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

$187
$140
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$481
$436
1,662 results
All reviewsthe royal ontario museumproof barsignatures restaurantbloor styorkville areastudio suitebata shoe museumroom servicefront desk staffmini barself parkingroom was largesitting areasubway stationenjoyed my staybed was very comfortablecn tower
Reviewed September 22, 2017

I hosted my out-of-town friends and family at this hotel for my wedding, which was at a separate venue. Their nightly pricing and contract for the block (15 rooms) were by far the most competitive I found in Toronto among the 4-star hotels. My contacts, especially Fabiana Briceno, were extremely responsive and helpful, sending me rooming lists and reminders periodically without being prompted. Heidi Meisinger, Social Events Manager, also helped me organize brunch in a private space for the next morning, again with very fair pricing for the brand. As a bride who was handling all details for my wedding, I was extremely grateful to work with such a reliable team for this essential piece. I would highly recommend the hotel for meeting planners who are looking to book groups.

As for the hotel itself, it has a very classic style with a marble lobby and wood paneling throughout the property. The amenities in the bathroom are extensive and the cleanliness is up to the standard you would expect from the InterContinental. The hotel gym, though small, has a selection of free weights and machines to fitness needs during a trip. The front desk staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. One of my relatives was not able to check into the double-bedded room she had booked online due to another guest extending their stay. The front office manager Kevin McFadden gave her several options of room to check into to make sure she was comfortable and extended an amenity as an apology, as well as informing me during my own check-in. As a professional in the hospitality industry, I appreciated the way they handled the situation with the guest and with me as the client. Their front desk staff were also patient and helpful in delivering bags to all rooms, even though some had already checked in. Even the housekeeping staff are friendly and kind.

The location in Yorkville is perfect for people who are new to Toronto. There are many restaurants of various levels within easy walking distance as well as some of the city's best shopping. For more adventurous types, The Annex is also nearby with a totally different feel and character. The hotel is directly across the street from the Royal Ontario Museum and the gorgeous Victorian buildings of Victoria University. Queen's park is down the street if you fancy a jog or just a stroll. Bloor Street is a main artery, so the hotel is easy to find and there are nearby Metro stations if you are looking for an easy way into other parts of Toronto. The only issue I had with that is the street noise, which I found to be an acceptable trade-off considering the wonderful view of the ROM.

Due to the low inventory of two-bedded rooms and the general ambiance of the hotel, I would recommend it more highly to adults for leisure or business travel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
ICTY220, General Manager at InterContinental Toronto Yorkville, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Dear LaurenrF255250,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback and glowing review of your most recent experience at the InterContinental Toronto Yorkville!

It was an absolute pleasure and delight to read your comments - from compliments to Fabiana and Heidi, to the brunch you had at Signatures, to the service you received at Front Office - I have made sure to personally congratulate all those involved in making your experience as special as it was.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Jean Pierre Etcheberrigaray
Interim General Manager

Reviewed September 22, 2017

I had a comfortable overnight stay on the feather-free floor, which is great for preventing my allergies from kicking in. Friendly staff. Quick elevators. TV with lots of channels. Nice bath and shower units. Plenty of fast hot water in shower. Great restaurants. Bed is fine. I would stay here again.

Dear Bcsanders,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your most recent visit with us at the InterContinental Toronto Yorkville.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and that your allergies were kept maintained during your stay. We look forward to your speedy return!

Jean Pierre Etcheberrigaray
Interim General Manager

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. There is a lot of dark wood and marble floors throughout the hotel. Our room was clean, good size and the service was very good. We requested a second luggage rack and it was there within minutes. The staff was exceptionally helpful and courteous with our orientation to the area.

While this is a very nice hotel, it needs a modern renovation.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
ICTY220, General Manager at InterContinental Toronto Yorkville, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Chickenhawk12,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review and comments regarding your most recent stay with us! I am glad you took notice of our unique and boutique atmosphere as well as appearance and I am just thrilled you appreciated the service you received from our wonderful Front Desk Staff. We look forward to your speedy return to the InterContinental Toronto Yorkville!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Quite room with King size bed with a beautiful view of the courtyard. Bathroom toiletteries very much appreciated! Front desk staff are very resourceful. Doormen greet you with great smile and helped me catch a cab whenever I needed it.

Room Tip: Prime location on Bloor St.

Dear Tammy0508,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am thrilled you enjoyed the view and amenities in your bathroom. I will pass on your compliments to our wonderful Front Office staff with pleasure and pride.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the InterContinental Toronto Yorkville again soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Very nice hotel and the staff was outstanding. Very warm, friendly and helpful. Everyone left you with a feeling of a personal touch when they helped me. From helping me find a briefcase to actually ordering a pizza for me as I described what I wanted. There were only two things I would like to see. They need an executive lounge for IHG members and the main restaurant was a bit understaffed for breakfast making it difficult to get a quick bite to eat in the morn before heading off for business. Even with that I would highly recommend staying here when in Toronto.

Room Tip: Not sure. The room I had was quiet on the 6th floor - worked well for me.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
ICTY220, General Manager at InterContinental Toronto Yorkville, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear Donald1776,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding your experience at the InterContinental Toronto Yorkville and your excellent rating!
I am just thrilled you found our staff outstanding - they give their very best trying to show individual care to each of our customers and it is so rewarding to know when it is appreciated. I am also glad to hear you briefcase was retrieved safe and sound!

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!