Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Town Inn Suites(Toronto)
2,608 results
All reviewscafe bouludd bararomatherapy massagesteam roomspa servicesroom servicebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelguest roomsluxury hotelyorkvillefsflagshipconciergerelaxationgymvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2009

My wife and I just returned from a three night getaway and the staff of the Four Seasons were everthing and more. Jason and Genevere and the concierge's desk were amazing with show tickets, and dinner recomendations. The staff at the outdoor pool and the bell staff were extrememely helpfull as well. The hotel might be dated but it is made up for with the staff and the location in charming Yorkville.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EvanR
Reviewed May 11, 2009

I have been lucky enough to stay at the hotel twice now, and really enoyed my experience.

The lobby area is a little small, but the staff are really helpful and make you feel very welcome. There are quite a few lifts too, which are really fast so no hanging around!

The bedrooms are very comfortable, with great facilities and amenities. I had dinner and breakfast in the Studio Cafe, and both were very nice.

My handbag broke whilst I was staying at the hotel, and this was fixed for me within an hour - which was really helpful.

The hotel bar has a really good vibe - and the cost of drinks is as you would expect for the hotel.

There is a pool in the hotel, and although I did go and see it, I didn't get wet - it looks great though!

The hotel is in a great location for shopping, with Bloor St very close by.

Enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2009

Great location and a classy, clean facility are the best featrures. Staff are very attentive and helpful. Rooms are clean though furnishings are a bit old. I love this place for business in the city. Pool and gym are small compared to newer four seasons properties, but are in good shape and have new equipment.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2009

I stayed here with 4 of my girlfriends for the purpose of shopping and partying while in Toronto. We had a blast at this hotel! The room was very, very large with great views of Toronto. The location is great for shopping, restaurants, partying, etc.. The staff were awesome, providing us with a huge fridge when requested (free of charge), our room was cleaned daily. The fitness area is awesome, complete with an indoor/outdoor swimming pool. I would reccommend this hotel to friends - we are all planning to stay there againn in a couple of weeks.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2009

I love this hotel! I have stayed here many times over the years.
I always get a Four Seasons Executive Suite on a high floor. Try getting one on the South side of the hotel because that way you will have a view of the Toronto skyline (CN Tower, etc...) but the North side is pretty as well.
The restaurants in the hotel are fantastic, we come here many times just for dinner or lunch or afternoon tea.
Firstly dinner, there are two options:
Truffles - the perfect place for a truely special occasion. Very formal and intimate, the food is extremely gourmet but LOVE IT!
Studio Cafe - perfect for lunch or dinner. Very casual and fun waiters. The mac and cheese (even though on the kid's menu) is good for any age!
Lobby Lounge - Afternoon Tea here is the best in Toronto. Amazing service. Lovely elevated area off the main lobby with floor to ceiling windows that sun just flows in through on a nice day.
There is also a bar, Avenue, which I had lunch in once. For lunch it was not very good because the atmosphere was rather cold. But nice in the evening as a bar.

Back to the hotel, while the pool is a nice feature, it is on the small side. The neat thing is that it is indoor/outdoor.

For events, I have been in both the Main Ballroom (wedding) and Windows which is on the top floor and has a panoramic view of Toronto (corporate). Both settings were sensational, especially Windows!

Sad that they will tear this down in a few years and move down the street to the new one.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family