“Superb in all ways”

Ranked #2 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Lovely, lovely room, great location, and wonderful customer service. The hotel restaurant is amazing with some sublime food. Made my business trip pleasurable. I will certainly return when I travel here again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during your business trip. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Best,
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Write a ReviewReviews (2,528)

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Hadn't been to Toronto for a while and i must say the NEW Four Seasons is incredible. From the big rooms to the great bar and restaurant and the most friendly people. this is a must stay next time in this great city. My only complaint is breakfast is painfully slow. To a point where you might want to eat somewhere else. Other then that its a great place. Enjoy

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and apologize that you had to wait a long time for your breakfast. I hope that we can make it up to you during your next visit with us. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Business trip, and an impressive result in the new location. The staff (as at any Four Seasons) is impeccable, the room are very nice, new, well appointed and comfortable/quiet. One small nit, glad my room was not across from the elevator/ice machine ;-).

Bathroom in particular is exceptional, I can see a couples getaway to here in the heart of Toronto.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank mabollinger
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your business trip and your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the Four Seasons over the Easter weekend. We had a lovely stay and truly enjoyed this five star experience. All the staff members from the front desk agent to the concierge to the doorman and the housekeeping team were all very nice and welcoming.

I loved our room. We were upgraded to a Premier room, which was spacious and very comfortable. The turndown service each night was a real treat. We felt truly spoiled!

Can't say enough good things about the hotel. Loved the location of Yorkville too.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank qtram

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Easter weekend with us! I will share your kind words with the rest of the team as they will very much appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

On Good Friday, my wife and I went into Yorkville for a walk about, and decided to grab a light lunch at the Four Seasons D Bar. We hadn't been to this landmark 5 star hotel since it moved from the corner of Yorkville & Avenue Road when we enjoyed a well orchestrated high tea. The Four Season always had a wonderful high tea, served in the Lobby Bar, which they have decided not to continue in the new location. New building, new ideas. The environment at the new location is modern with soaring ceilings, metal art, and clean lines.
My expectations of the Four Season are for extremely sophisticated service, elegant and exceptional atmosphere, and well executed food. For this I expect to pay a premium price, such as $15.00 for a bowl of soup and $12.00 for a glass of wine. Unfortunately, the experience wasn't up to price tag. Service was good. The young lady who greeted us was gracious, and took our coats, and it was down hill from there. Our server was week and slow. It took longer than expected to get drinks, order, and have our meal delivered. Once it arrived the food was extremely good, and well plated. I had a rich lobster bisque and my wife had mussels. In one of the mussels my wife actually found a black pearl. She wasn't sure what it was, so she pointed it out to our waiter, since if she had bitten on it she would have ruined a tooth. The waiter did take it away, and returned much later to explain that it was a pearl, which according to the chef is good luck. The waiter was handed an opportunity to pop the pearl into a little box from the open gift shop to create a special moment, instead he offered a weak explanation. Finally, onto the atmosphere and decor. The lobby bar is a large space that stretches the entire length of the hotel. It is completely open from one end to the other. It doesn't offer any cosy nooks or crannies, the chairs are well cushioned, but not particularly comfortable and the fabric is already frayed. The table was not big enough to hold our meals with out us having to move several items off it first.
I realize I'm being extremely picky, but if you want to charge top dollar, I expect things to be perfect and to deal with the unexpected with a certain style. I guess, I'll be dining at the Ritz Carlton from this point on.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Oakvillenews

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. I am disappointed to learn that you had a less than satisfactory service experience with us. We always aim to surprise our guests with delight and we failed to do so with you and your wife. Your comments have been communicated to the concerned departments and we hope to welcome you both back for a chance to create a more positive, memorable experience.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a baby a year ago and we were in dire need of a quick "honeymoon" getaway. Toronto is a short flight from Dallas so we booked a long weekend. Toronto, as a city, is vibrant with so many things to do but the best part was our stay at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto. The service is impeccable and the facilities are to die for.

We had a couple massage at their spa (the most beautiful I have ever been to), followed by the most delicious meal we have had in ages at Cafe Boulud, Chef Daniel Boulud's outpost in Toronto located inside the hotel. The staff was so attentive and made sure our stay was extra special.

By far one of the best trips of our lives. A definite recommend.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Moomoo1983

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! It is so wonderful to hear that we could assist in making this one of the best trips of your lives. Your feedback is truly appreciate, and I will share it with the rest of the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Toronto and the hotel in the future.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited Toronto for a long weekend vacation and stayed at Four Seasons Toronto. It was, by far, the best hotel experience I have ever had.

At check in, they roll out candy machines for the kids and the rooms had the best amenities ever including a nespresso machine and iPad which we ordered our room service from every midnight snack time. The part that really got us though was the service, which is truly remarkable. We will definitely stay there when we visit again.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Lulupearl787

I am so happy to hear that your experience with us was a complete success! The candy machine has been a huge hit, as well as the nespresso machine and ipads in each room. We look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable visit.