$365
$271
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
2,627 results
All reviewscafe bouludd bararomatherapy massagesteam roomspa servicesroom servicebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelguest roomsluxury hotelyorkvillefsflagshipconciergerelaxationgymvalet
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Well, all I can say is that FS Toronto blew me away.

Having stayed at several FS, I was finally glad to go and stay at a Canadian FS! And they outdid themselves.

The decor = minimalist but so elegant. The room was beautiful. However the highlight = THE BATHROOM. I have every intention to re-model my house so that it looks exactly like their bathroom!

The restaurant meal was wonderful and the location was just so gorgeous!

The concierge were very helpful and the whole experience at FS Toronto was just the best (one slight downfall was during checkout and too many people inline and almost missed my flight) but atleast I still got to the airport on time!

Nonetheless, I have every intention to return!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank iammissy_ca
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for your review and gracious compliments. I will share your kind words with our concierge team and the rest of the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Best,

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I used this location as a conference site and they did a great job catering to our needs and addressing on the spot last minute requirements. The rooms are very nice and staff friendly and attentive. Valet parking is available but discount parking is located across the street from the entrance. It's covered and normally safe for overnight parking. Food, rooms and facilities meet what I would expect at this price point and in some cases exceeded them.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike D

I am so glad to hear that your conference was a success. I will share your review with the rest of the hotel, and we hope that you will join us for future conferences and meetings.

All the best,

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Checked-in right after the ice storm in December, and fell in love with the hotel right away. Although located in the posh Yorkville, once stepping into the hotel it's difficult to leave the building. Swiftly early check-in/check-out, elegantly designed lobby, comfortable and serene guestroom, not to mention the helpful and courteous staffs. I totally enjoyed my staycation here. Let my pictures speak for themselves :P

However my concern is about the maintenance, I am not sure if the rooms will look that great after several years of wear and torn, since the materials chosen may not endure that long.

Room Tip: Higher floors, upgrade to the premier room if possible
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank JY198011

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a comfortable environment during the cities ice storm! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best,

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful brand new hotel ! Very good location. We had the 2 corner rooms 1809 & 1409 - both with a spectacular view (even from the also very large bathroom). Nespresso-coffee-machine in the room. Very nice lobby and reception.
Breakfast: we would have preferred a buffet.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank ChrKueng

Thank you for your review! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Regards,

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This was a trip by myself just to get away and be pampered and also attend an appointment, and wow, did I pick the right place! The new Four Seasons is located right in the heart of Yorkville, one of my favourite spots in Toronto. In a word-WOW.First, I had arranged through the hotel for pick-up from the airport. On time, and waiting for me, carried my bags to the town car-and happy to see that the driver is a true Torontonian driver and waits for no-one!

From the moment I walked in, it was very modern, serene and yet cozy at the same time. Excellent service at the desk-check in was quick, and right away they gave me a complimentary room upgrade so I was on the 19th floor. They even walked me to the elevator to show me how to use the pass card. As soon as I stepped off the elevator onto the 19th floor, I started to feel relaxed. Calm, quiet, beautifully decorated. I entered my room and was in awe. They did an amazing job at the new hotel. Again-very modern, but comfortable and relaxed at the same time. Gorgeous view of the city through the floor-to-ceiling windows spanning the end of the room. Modern desk complete with an iPad for use, although I already had my own. Curved sofa to relax on, and a bed that looked so comfortable it was all I could do not to go to sleep right then. And the bathroom-gorgeous stone tub, enormous vanity, glass enclosed shower with multiple showerheads, and separate enclosed toilet. And then I discovered the TV, located in the bathroom mirror.....awesome. I totally admit to watching TV from the depths of that gorgeous tub the next morning!

The Spa-One word: SUBLIME. I've been to many spas and had all sorts of treatments, and this is by far the best one I have ever been to. The lovely spa staff were beyond friendly and welcoming every day (yes, I was there every day). I had multiple treatments, including the Ruby Red Grapefruit body scrub, the Asian Fusion massage, regular massage, deluxe manicure and pedicure, and the most amazing facial I have ever experienced.

Which brings me to "Julia-Magic-Hands". Julia is hands-down, flat-out the most amazing aesthetician I have ever had. I had the Anti-Aging facial (coming up on 40, I wanted to get a head-start!), and it was incredible. Not only was my skin glowing afterwards, but there was a face massage during the facial, during which I fell asleep, it was that relaxing! Incidentally, the grapefruit body scrub was also done by Julia-Magic-hands. She was also a lovely, friendly, relaxing person.

This can be said for all the staff at the Four Seasons spa, as well as the environment, right form the front desk to amenities (gorgeous pool and hot tub!), to the therapists and that amazing relaxation room with the curved beds where you wait for them to get you for your treatment. Coffee, tea, water and assorted little delicacies were waiting (amazing little mini chocolate biscotti!) made in-house while you wait. The spa robes had various sizes, which was nice after all the "one-size-fits-all" places, and I wish I had gotten one to take home! The facilities were spotless, so kudos to the spa cleaning staff for making it the total spa experience!

I loved this spa so much that I actually added on a second massage on my last night there just so I could go back. No one could possibly be disappointed in anything with spa-it is the best of the best. The staff is what makes it the best-friendly, welcoming, no stuffiness or attitude from a single person. A shout out to Bikees, Lucia, Claire, Jeff, Todd, and of course, Julia-Magic-Hands-you made my trip completely amazing and the most relaxed I've probably been in 10 years-not an easy feat, for sure!

The Food-Superb. Room service I used primarily for dinner the night I got there, and breakfast almost every day. Everything I ordered was excellent.

Drinks at dbar-my only disappointment. I was seeing family, and so myself, my brother andhis girlfriend stopped into dbar after eating at The Keg Mansion. There was no one at the hostess podium when we walked in, so we just assumed we seated ourselves, so we did. Not only were we ignored for almost 10 minutes, but I also caught a couple of the serving staff (females) g;lancing at us and then walking away. I finally flagged down someone who looked to be a manager and asked if anyone was serving that section. He kindly took our drink order himself and served it. I believe he pointed out to the young ladies serving that we were there and to make sure we got regular service, because after that someone came by regularly.

Cafe Boulud-Incredible food! I ate there the day I was leaving and had the Beet
Salad with burrata cheese, toasted pine nuts, black olives, red wine vinaigrette for an appetizer, the Grilled Sea Bass with coco bean and cucumber salad, sheep’s yoghurt, coriander & cumin for my main, and treated myself to the Grapefruit Givré with sesame halva, rose loukoum and grapefruit sorbe for dessert (this dessert was a carnival for my tastebuds!). The entire meal, as well as the service, was a perfect ending to a perfect long weekend.

If you are looking for luxury, comfort, great food, and fantastic and friendly service, the Four Seasons Toronto cannot be beat. This is my experience of choice from now on (and while you are there, run across the street to Pusateri's and indulge yourself in the Chocolate Fudge latte at their cappucino bar!).

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Alyssa B

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I can't tell you how pleased we are with the positive experience you had during your stay. I will pass along all of your comments to our staff as they will appreciate your kindness. We look forward to welcoming you back for another relaxing experience in the future!

All the best,