Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Town Inn Suites(Toronto)
2,608 results
All reviewscafe bouludd bararomatherapy massagesteam roomspa servicesroom servicebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelguest roomsluxury hotelyorkvillefsflagshipconciergerelaxationgymvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The rooms at this Four Seasons were beautiful-We had the corner 1 bedroom suite which was very spacious, but also very pricey-$700 a night. The service, though, left a lot to be desired and we left with an unresolved service issue that marred our stay. My husband & I have been to other 5 star hotels like The Trump, The Shangri La & The Ritz and in comparison, the service at the Four Seasons was lacking. Specifically, the people at the front desk were unwilling to resolve a customer service issue. Although the rooms were beautiful, the service was comparable to a Holiday Inn.

Having said all that, we did try the spa and it was amazing! The spa staff were very knowledgeable & attentive. My husband & I left the spa very relaxed.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is always our goal to deliver the best in customer service, and we somehow did not achieve that with you, of which I greatly apologise for. The concerned department has been informed and, should you be willing to send an email to reservations.toronto@fourseasons.com, we can look into your experience and hopefully offer a meaningful resolution. I sincerely look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to enjoy a truly positive, memorable stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2013

What an amazing hotels. Everything about it was elegant. The room was spacious and luxurious, with a separate sitting area, a well stocked mini bar, an ipad for accessing the internet and a nespresso machine to make coffee. The bathroom was very modern with a standalone bath, a separate glass shower cubicle and a small tv in the main bathroom mirror. There was plenty of wardrobe and storage space.
Room service was prompt and efficient. Staff were friendly and courteous. The concierge had electronic copies of all the menus for local restaurants - of which there are a lot - that you could browse through. They were also able to recommend restaurants dependent on your requirements. Very knowledgeable.

Room Tip: They are all good!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Pixiewitches
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

I am so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us, and enjoyed the amenities in your guestroom. We appreciate your valuable feedback regarding our concierge team, and I will be sure to inform them of your compliments, they will certainly appreciate it! I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2013

After several 5 star disappointments on this trip have been wowed by the difference. The attention to detail is immaculate.

the rooms spacious and well laid out. Plenty of cupboard space which is great if you like to unpack. The bathroom fabulous with great bath and a mirror where you can actually see what you are doing. what is it with 5 star glam hotels where the mirrors are dark or distort how you look? They are set up by misogynistic sadistic men I reckon!

Now the gym. What can I say....no dark dingy basement with some token machines. The gym is full of light, has a reat mix of machines and a full weights set. Even well positioned mirrors where you can check out your form :)

The restaurant sensational and reasonably priced.

The staff are obliging. The floral displays magnificent and works do art in their own right.

You may well ask whether I'm sleeping with he hotel manager with this glowing review! NO I'm not. I'm just glad to see that they have unusually got the mix right as I'm completely OVER paying like a wounded bull for mediocrity peddled as 5 star pleaure.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your outstanding review and comedic comments. All are very much appreciated! I am pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My whole experience was wonderful at this hotel. I visited during the TIFF and had a lovely plate of chocolate made especially for the occasion. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The bathroom was elegant with a TV in the mirror and a large tub to soak in. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your whole experience with us and our unique TIFF amenity! I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The new Four Seasons is a spectacular place to stay in an unbelievable location. In the heart of the shopping district and walking distance to several main attractions, this brand new hotel caters to every single guest like their royalty. There wasn't a moment during our two night stay that we weren't catered too. We felt special the entire time. The rooms were immaculately clean, the staff was unbelievably friendly and the location will blow your mind. This is one of the most beautiful hotels that I've stayed at. The flowers were changed often and around every corner was something beautiful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Joanne T
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

I am so happy to hear that you adore our home in Yorkville as much as we do! Our goal is to make each guest feel special, so I am thrilled that we succeeded with you. Our staff in all departments are incredibly hard working, so I will share your kind words with them as they appreciate the feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!