“Four Seasons Hotel Toronto (Yorkville Ave)”

Ranked #2 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Mission, Canada
“Four Seasons Hotel Toronto (Yorkville Ave)”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

What an amazing hotels. Everything about it was elegant. The room was spacious and luxurious, with a separate sitting area, a well stocked mini bar, an ipad for accessing the internet and a nespresso machine to make coffee. The bathroom was very modern with a standalone bath, a separate glass shower cubicle and a small tv in the main bathroom mirror. There was plenty of wardrobe and storage space.
Room service was prompt and efficient. Staff were friendly and courteous. The concierge had electronic copies of all the menus for local restaurants - of which there are a lot - that you could browse through. They were also able to recommend restaurants dependent on your requirements. Very knowledgeable.

Room Tip: They are all good!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Pixiewitches
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
I am so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us, and enjoyed the amenities in your guestroom. We appreciate your valuable feedback regarding our concierge team, and I will be sure to inform them of your compliments, they will certainly appreciate it! I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Regards,
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Sydney
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

After several 5 star disappointments on this trip have been wowed by the difference. The attention to detail is immaculate.

the rooms spacious and well laid out. Plenty of cupboard space which is great if you like to unpack. The bathroom fabulous with great bath and a mirror where you can actually see what you are doing. what is it with 5 star glam hotels where the mirrors are dark or distort how you look? They are set up by misogynistic sadistic men I reckon!

Now the gym. What can I say....no dark dingy basement with some token machines. The gym is full of light, has a reat mix of machines and a full weights set. Even well positioned mirrors where you can check out your form :)

The restaurant sensational and reasonably priced.

The staff are obliging. The floral displays magnificent and works do art in their own right.

You may well ask whether I'm sleeping with he hotel manager with this glowing review! NO I'm not. I'm just glad to see that they have unusually got the mix right as I'm completely OVER paying like a wounded bull for mediocrity peddled as 5 star pleaure.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for your outstanding review and comedic comments. All are very much appreciated! I am pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My whole experience was wonderful at this hotel. I visited during the TIFF and had a lovely plate of chocolate made especially for the occasion. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The bathroom was elegant with a TV in the mirror and a large tub to soak in. No complaints at all.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your whole experience with us and our unique TIFF amenity! I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,
London, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The new Four Seasons is a spectacular place to stay in an unbelievable location. In the heart of the shopping district and walking distance to several main attractions, this brand new hotel caters to every single guest like their royalty. There wasn't a moment during our two night stay that we weren't catered too. We felt special the entire time. The rooms were immaculately clean, the staff was unbelievably friendly and the location will blow your mind. This is one of the most beautiful hotels that I've stayed at. The flowers were changed often and around every corner was something beautiful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Joanne T
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
I am so happy to hear that you adore our home in Yorkville as much as we do! Our goal is to make each guest feel special, so I am thrilled that we succeeded with you. Our staff in all departments are incredibly hard working, so I will share your kind words with them as they appreciate the feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Toronto, ON
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I started staying at the original Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto when I was just a little girl. My whole family has very fond memories of the old staff, the atmosphere, and the hotel itself. The first couple times staying at the new Four Seasons in Toronto we're not my favorite. I will say though - it keeps getting better and better. The staff has gotten MUCH better since they first opened last year and it seems like the service is right back where it used to be. Although the decor at this hotel is much more modern than the previous hotel it still feels warm and inviting and like you are special the minute you go through the doors. The suites are the best but even the normal rooms are nice! LOVE the Etro bath products - they rival the Bvlgari products at the NYC location. While you are there you must get a Kir Royale at Dbar (and if you are hungry the artichokes are an amazing snack to share!)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your honest and valuable feedback. As our hotel ages, we have continued to improve the level of service and needs of each and every guest. You have been so loyal and we truly appreciate that. We look forward to welcoming you back for years to come!

Best,
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at he FS for a few days...OUTSTANDING! The staff was GREAT, especially Robert Whalen & Jennifer Jones. They went above and beyond my expectations of the hotel. The spa and bar were both great! Food...great. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to YYZ. The room was and bed very nice. Love the huge tub in the bathroom.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
It was a pleasure having you with us! Robert and Jennifer are integral members of our team, and I will ensure they receive your kind note. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to YYZ.

Regards,
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been going to the spa for a massage 2-3 per month for a while now. I am never disappointed with the service and level of attention given by all the staff. All the massage therapists are very good and well trained to provide a great experience. I would highly recommend a spa visit, you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am happy that you have enjoyed all of your spa experiences, and thank you for being so loyal to us! We are here to give our guests the best possible service. I will share your kind comments with the spa team, as well as the rest of the hotel.