“The Four Seasons Hotel Toronto”

Ranked #3 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Chicago, Illinois
“The Four Seasons Hotel Toronto”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I recently stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto for a wonderful long weekend. I've never written a report on any hotel but must for this because the staff was so amazing; every hotel associate went out of their way to make my visit pleasurable. The spa staff is outstanding! The rooms are fantastic and the food truly what you'd expect from a Four Seasons Hotel.

This is the perfect place to book a meeting, bring your family or enjoy a much needed weekend escape.

I very much look forward to going back and hope to soon!

3 Thank janew176
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you so much! I'm so pleased to hear you had a wonderful long weekend and a much-needed escape. I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Toronto soon.

Warmest Regards,
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The new Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is truly spectacular. From the understated elegance of the decor, the spectacular florals, and delicious food, to the sleek guest rooms, this property certainly represents what Four Seasons is all about. Don't miss the art collection in the restaurant nor the soothing spa and pool experience during your stay. When your travels call for a stay in the Toronto area, this hotel is not to be missed.

Room Tip: All rooms are elegantly designed, spacious, and each comes equipped with an iPad and Nespresso machi...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Chacz
Wow - thank you! "Not to be missed" is a tremendous compliment. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the art collection, florals, food, and your guestroom. All of us at Four Seasons look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My fiancée and I went to Toronto for a long weekend just to get away and we had the best time of our lives. The staff and service at the hotel were amazing, the spa was like heaven on earth and the food at Cafe Boulud was absolutely delicious. The bar in the lobby is jam packed with seems to me the city's hottest crowd. All that and the Yorkville location is perfect for shopping and sight seeing.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank LeeTXtravels
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
I'm thrilled to hear you had a perfect long weekend getaway with your fiancée. We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest Regards,
Brampton, Canada
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stayed at the Four Seasons for the first time on Saturday and couldn't have been more impressed. From the service at the door to the friendly voices for room service, I felt very comfortable and taken care of. The room services guys were especially nice. Our meal was steak with incredibly delicious deserts. I'm a big fan of the chocolate tart (it had a french name that I'm not going to try to spell). The bed was comfortable and the stay was relaxing. I am already looking forward to my next stay and recommend anyone who has the opportunity to stay here to do just that.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank WaleedE523
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am a big fan of the Cafe Boulud desserts myself - especially the chocolate ones! I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons and Cafe Boulud soon.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I recently stayed at the Four Seasons Toronto and I thoroughly impressed with the hotel, hotel ammenties, and staff. The attention to detail and level of service was unparalleld to any other properties I stayed before in Toronto. I will definitely revisit this property again and again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Albert C
Wow - thank YOU! "Unparalleled" is a tremendous compliment. I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons.

Kindest Regards,
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our recent experience at the Four Seasons Toronto was amazing. From the minute we walked in, we were greeted by the hotel staff who assisted us with our bags and equipment without us even having to ask. The people at the hotel are very friendly and helpful. If we had a question, the staff didn't even hesitate to usher us to where we needed to be, or find an answer. Evan and Halla were a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend that anyone staying in Toronto for the day or vacation stay here. The people and the hotel make your time there effortlessly pleasant. Thanks again for everything and we will see you again soon!

3 Thank Sean G
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I will share your comments with Evan, Halla, and our entire hotel team. I'm so pleased you had a wonderful stay with us.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The new Four Seasons in Toronto is one of the, if not the nicest of their properties! The hotel itself is beautiful and exudes more of a homey feel than you find at most other hotels. Guest rooms are spacious and come fully equipped with everything you could possibly need. Top the experience off with a casual lunch in Dbar and you wont be disappointed. Everything is delicious and the atmosphere is great! As usual the service at the hotel is outstanding, all around a 5 star property!

3 Thank Melissa S
Thank you very much. I'm so pleased to hear you found our hotel very "homey" -- it is designed to have a quiet, serene, residential feel for our guests. I hope you stay with us again soon.

All the Best,