“Truly a wow...”

Ranked #2 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The new Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is truly spectacular. From the understated elegance of the decor, the spectacular florals, and delicious food, to the sleek guest rooms, this property certainly represents what Four Seasons is all about. Don't miss the art collection in the restaurant nor the soothing spa and pool experience during your stay. When your travels call for a stay in the Toronto area, this hotel is not to be missed.

Room Tip: All rooms are elegantly designed, spacious, and each comes equipped with an iPad and Nespresso machi...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Chacz
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Wow - thank you! "Not to be missed" is a tremendous compliment. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the art collection, florals, food, and your guestroom. All of us at Four Seasons look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Write a ReviewReviews (2,563)

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My fiancée and I went to Toronto for a long weekend just to get away and we had the best time of our lives. The staff and service at the hotel were amazing, the spa was like heaven on earth and the food at Cafe Boulud was absolutely delicious. The bar in the lobby is jam packed with seems to me the city's hottest crowd. All that and the Yorkville location is perfect for shopping and sight seeing.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank LeeTXtravels
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

I'm thrilled to hear you had a perfect long weekend getaway with your fiancée. We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stayed at the Four Seasons for the first time on Saturday and couldn't have been more impressed. From the service at the door to the friendly voices for room service, I felt very comfortable and taken care of. The room services guys were especially nice. Our meal was steak with incredibly delicious deserts. I'm a big fan of the chocolate tart (it had a french name that I'm not going to try to spell). The bed was comfortable and the stay was relaxing. I am already looking forward to my next stay and recommend anyone who has the opportunity to stay here to do just that.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank WaleedE523

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am a big fan of the Cafe Boulud desserts myself - especially the chocolate ones! I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons and Cafe Boulud soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I recently stayed at the Four Seasons Toronto and I thoroughly impressed with the hotel, hotel ammenties, and staff. The attention to detail and level of service was unparalleld to any other properties I stayed before in Toronto. I will definitely revisit this property again and again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Albert C

Wow - thank YOU! "Unparalleled" is a tremendous compliment. I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our recent experience at the Four Seasons Toronto was amazing. From the minute we walked in, we were greeted by the hotel staff who assisted us with our bags and equipment without us even having to ask. The people at the hotel are very friendly and helpful. If we had a question, the staff didn't even hesitate to usher us to where we needed to be, or find an answer. Evan and Halla were a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend that anyone staying in Toronto for the day or vacation stay here. The people and the hotel make your time there effortlessly pleasant. Thanks again for everything and we will see you again soon!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Sean G

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I will share your comments with Evan, Halla, and our entire hotel team. I'm so pleased you had a wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The new Four Seasons in Toronto is one of the, if not the nicest of their properties! The hotel itself is beautiful and exudes more of a homey feel than you find at most other hotels. Guest rooms are spacious and come fully equipped with everything you could possibly need. Top the experience off with a casual lunch in Dbar and you wont be disappointed. Everything is delicious and the atmosphere is great! As usual the service at the hotel is outstanding, all around a 5 star property!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Melissa S

Thank you very much. I'm so pleased to hear you found our hotel very "homey" -- it is designed to have a quiet, serene, residential feel for our guests. I hope you stay with us again soon.

All the Best,

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This place is awesome. Loved everything about it. This is the Four Seasons flagship hotel and it is worthy of its title. Would go back in a heartbeat. Tip: order the halibut and duck egg at Cafe Boulud. And do not take home the iPad available to you in ur room.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank MoeTravels

And we'd welcome you back in a heartbeat, too! Glad you enjoyed our customized iPads in the guestrooms and yes, taking them home would indeed be a pricey souvenir! The halibut and crispy duck egg are two of my favourites as well. Thank you so much for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.