“Amazing new design, same friendly staff - Still feels like home!!”

Ranked #3 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
St. Catharines, Canada
“Amazing new design, same friendly staff – Still feels like home!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I recently visited the new Four Seasons Toronto and it was everything I had imagined and MORE. Ever since I was a little girl, I vividly remember staying at the old hotel on Avenue Road with my parents. I was quite excited once I heard they would be building a new hotel as the previous building was outdated and did not match the high level of service.

The design is absolutely stunning!! The hotel lobby and guestrooms are contemporary, yet ultra-luxurious, and still very warm and inviting (loved the lobby flowers). It was great to see familiar faces from the old property and meet new ones. The employees and their genuine care and attention to detail are really what set the hotel apart.

The Spa is a MUST! The 30,000 sq ft spa is incredible and exactly what Toronto needed (they even play music under the water!).

We had dinner at Café Boulud… exceptional! The food and plate presentation was extraordinary. I ordered the beet salad and risotto (incredible) and my boyfriend had the octopus (must try) and beef duo. For dessert we shared the grapefruit givré that everyone has raved about and it was easily the best dessert I have ever had. Service was spot on and we also loved the design, which reminded me of an updated version of Studio Café. Afterwards we went down to D bar for cocktails (clearly the place to be in Toronto). Service was great and the drinks were beautiful. The patio and its location will be amazing in the summer.

Overall 5 Star experience and we cannot wait to return!! Four Seasons should be extremely proud of their new ‘Flagship’ property, it certainly deserves the title.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank DComm89
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
It is absolutely wonderful to hear from guests who also loved our "old" hotel on Avenue Road and love our new home too. Thank you so much for your wonderful review, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon. Our summer patio will be great -- opening as soon as the weather's warm (expected mid-May).

Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

One of the best hotels if not the best in the city! Anyone coming to Toronto should stay at the Four Seasons....... and check out the amazing flowers in the lobby!! Great martinis in the bar and great dinner in the Café Boulad!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Colleen R
Thank you very much. So glad to hear you enjoyed dbar martinis, dinner in Cafe Boulud, and the floral displays in our Lobby. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been travelling to the Four Seasons in Toronto for close to 20 years and have always considered the hotel my “home away from home”.
I appreciate not only the world class service but also the familiar and comfortable surroundings. I was a little apprehensive with respect to the new hotel (some things are better left unchanged!).
However, I just completed a 4 night stay at the new Four Seasons in Toronto and of course the service and attention to detail was as expected (world class) - what I was not prepared for was the beauty of design and incredible architecture - the rooms are luxurious (the bathrooms are over the top) and the restaurant is efficient and consistent with the friendly confines of the studio café … lastly, the art and overall design in the lobby is well worth the visit .. prepare to be inspired …

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Travelerworld1
WOW is all I can say myself - thank you so much. It is a tremendous compliment to hear that Four Seasons Toronto has always felt like your home away from home. I'm thrilled to hear that you love our new location and had a wonderful stay. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

In late 2012 I was fortunate enough to have been taken on a tour of the new Four Seasons in Toronto to review all aspects from rooms, to restaurants/bars, spa facilities and meeting rooms for my organization. It was absolutely astounding the amount of attention to detail that was taken to ensure every last client need was being met. My tour culminated with a delicious sampling of Cafe Boulud's menu which was to say the least a gastronomical adventure that still conjures up incredible memories. I would highly recommend the hotel which remains at the top of our list for not only future events but as a place to stay for clients, friends and family alike. Well done folks!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank DonovanGroup
Thank you for your wonderful review, and thank you for recommending our hotel as a top event venue and place to stay for clients, friends, and family. I am so pleased you had a wonderful meal in Cafe Boulud as well. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I went to the new four seasons back in the fall for lunch at cafe boulud and it was fantastic. The food was amazing and service was impeccable. The spa also surpassed my expectations. As an avid spa-goer I had yet to find any place that stood up to the Hyatts Stillwater spa but the Four Seasons surpassed any spa experience I have had in Toronto. Steam room is large and luxurious and my facial was amazing. Will be back again for sure.

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank Natty2323
I'm thrilled to hear our Spa surpassed any spa experience you've had in Toronto to date. I will certainly share your comments with our entire Spa team. Thank you for your wonderful review, and we'll see you again soon!

Kind Regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Four Seasons Toronto for my most recent birthday. From the moment we arrived, we were treated like celebrities. Every staff member we encountered was smiling and friendly and went out if their way to make us feel welcomed.
The spa was an incredible delight, the Moroccanoil Ritual with Racquel was absolutely the most luxurious treatment I have ever received. Two and a half hours of sheer bliss! The spa amenities were absolutely relaxing.
The concierge, Laurent, was welcoming and over-the-top fantastic. From chocolate cakes to a hand-written note wishing me well on my special day to the clean and comfortable rooms, my husband and I have declared this hotel our favourite of all time.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank ColleenCarlisle
I wish you a very Happy Birthday! I'm thrilled to hear you had such an incredible stay and we are your favorite hotel of all time. I've shared your comments with Raquel and Laurent, thank you so much for writing your wonderful review.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Last month I spent a really nice evening at the SPA, Ive been to a couple other places in Toronto but nothing compared to The Four Seasons, really cool atmosphere, the therapists are very professional ask for Raquel, lounge area is very relaxing.

Room Tip: Ask for Raquel