$370
$232
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
2,632 results
All reviewscafe bouludd bararomatherapy massagesteam roomspa servicesroom servicebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelguest roomsluxury hotelyorkvillefsflagshipconciergerelaxationgymvalet
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The room is very nice, well equipped including an iPad, very spacious closets, a large mini-bar in a closet, a safe large enough for a laptop, a nice size desk with electrical and internet plugs in a neat desk side compartment. Wi-Fi everywhere.
We had an evening meal in Cafe Baulud, one meal was very good but the Saffron Linguini was a disappointment, the clams were rubbery and chewy. The halibut dinner was very moist and cooked to perfection.
The spa, pool and fitness centre on the 8th and 9th floors are beautiful. There was only 1 other person in the fitness center at 10AM on a Monday.There are lockers, and reading areas in the men's area. There are lounge seats around the pool, ( empty on a Monday AM). The fitness center has one area with stationary bikes and elliptical machines in front of large windows with a view over downtown Toronto. The other area is equipped with free weights and high quality exercise machines. It is very impressive!
There is access to a large balcony outside the pool if you want to get some outside air.

The room service breakfast was the best meal! It arrived in 15 minutes after we ordered it. Fresh fruit that really had flavour, the toast came in a hot oven under the table. The table was set with good linens, good china and cutlery. It was a great start to the day!
The bar was very quiet on a Sunday night, there is an extensive drinks menu and food is available as the bar is connected to the Cafe Baulud one floor above.
The check in service and the Concereige were all good experiences, there is Valet parking.

This is a very nice luxury hotel. However we felt that it lacked life, no atmosphere about the Cafe, bar or lobby. It was maybe a quiet weekend at the hotel but we were told the city was busy with a very large convention. We didn't see people around the lobby or pool, the Cafe was not busy. It was a beautiful facility but without feeling or a soul.
We have stayed at much lower priced hotels that had warmth and atmosphere and were memorable experiences.
I would recommend this hotel and the cafe to those who appreciate quality and are prepared to pay for it, the rooms start at $545 per night.( $615 with taxes). For the price I would choose other places that have life and feeling!
There is a business center equipped with 2 workstations with computers and printers, there is a also an ATM cash machine in this area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kolinKiev
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us; it sounds like you especially enjoyed the fitness centre and your in-room dining breakfast! And the halibut in Cafe Boulud is also one of my personal favorites. I understand what you are saying about the hotel's ambiance, as it is designed to feel very tranquil and serene (an urban "oasis") for our guests, and I'm sure you caught dbar and Cafe Boulud during unusually quiet times, as they are typically buzzing throughout the day and well into the night. I'm also sure you'll be very pleased to learn that as soon as the weather is warm (expected mid-May) we'll have an outdoor terrace, with food and beverage service, sure to be a Yorkville summer hotspot. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2013

All the services were excellent including tue room service,housekeeping ,front desk,consierges,in general EVEYTHING and EVERYBODY !!!!!
The matress of the bed and pillows...wonderfull !!!!
Our stay was so good that I didnt want to come back home.
Also the Bar was very nice,service and in general all the staff from the hotel extremely kind and always trying to help that made our stay much better.... and also very polite and nicely dressed !!!!!
The details of Etro,towels and bathrobe,slippers in the bathroom of very good quality and what I loves and enjoyed very much was the TV in the mirror....unbelievable !!!! I even took pictures of that.
Could not be better!!!
Thank you!!!

Room Tip: I didnt go to the Spa or breakfast so no comments....
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank BGC181050

"Extraordinary" -- Thank you so much! I am thrilled to hear you had such an excellent stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I recently stayed at the FS's hotel in Toronto for two nights to attend a wedding in the hotel! When my room wasn't ready at my early arrival, I was immediately accommodated and upgraded to a room that was available! The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful from the doormen, front desk, and concierge. My room was fabulous! I loved the Ipad in the room, which connected me to all of the services available in the hotel, and also internet access. Etro amenities in the huge bathroom made me smile! The Aria and Vinci Ballrooms where the wedding events took place were gorgeous! The food and service staff for the Friday reception, Saturday wedding, and Sunday brunch were all outstanding! Prior to this trip I spent an afternoon in the spa. The treatment rooms are so beautiful and serene. I had a wonderful lunch in the Cafe, and also had drinks in D Bar. I would return to D Bar again, as the food, drinks and staff were amazing! I highly recommend this hotel as a wonderful place to stay, conveniently located n the heart of downtown Toronto, and to host an event! Everything about the hotel exceeds my expectations!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank KJSteamboat

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so pleased to hear you had an outstanding time at the wedding, and also have enjoyed our Spa, Cafe Boulud, and dbar as well. Thank you very much for highly recommending our hotel to your friends and associates. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great experience, excellent service and first rate business hotel. Everything was where it should be in the guest room, including unexpected details like the Geneva sound system and custom toiletries. It's now my favorite Four Seasons Hotel, and I was there for less than 18 hours. Would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank John G

Your new favorite Four Seasons hotel! We are truly honored by this compliment. I'm so pleased you had such a wonderful experience staying with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Top quality hotel with top quality services and people in a great location.Once you enter the lobby the hotel really opens up to the traveler with all it's beauty. Especially liked the bar for drinks and the workout area in the morning.
I hope to return shortly for a visit to enjoy the hotel

Room Tip: seems like all rooms are good. New hotel
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank bobjamie

And we hope to welcome you back again soon! I'm so pleased to hear you had an excellent stay, and all of us at Four Seasons look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,