“our stay at the hotel was extraordinary.”

Ranked #2 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed March 21, 2013

All the services were excellent including tue room service,housekeeping ,front desk,consierges,in general EVEYTHING and EVERYBODY !!!!!
The matress of the bed and pillows...wonderfull !!!!
Our stay was so good that I didnt want to come back home.
Also the Bar was very nice,service and in general all the staff from the hotel extremely kind and always trying to help that made our stay much better.... and also very polite and nicely dressed !!!!!
The details of Etro,towels and bathrobe,slippers in the bathroom of very good quality and what I loves and enjoyed very much was the TV in the mirror....unbelievable !!!! I even took pictures of that.
Could not be better!!!
Thank you!!!

Room Tip: I didnt go to the Spa or breakfast so no comments....
3  Thank BGC181050
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

"Extraordinary" -- Thank you so much! I am thrilled to hear you had such an excellent stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I recently stayed at the FS's hotel in Toronto for two nights to attend a wedding in the hotel! When my room wasn't ready at my early arrival, I was immediately accommodated and upgraded to a room that was available! The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful from the doormen, front desk, and concierge. My room was fabulous! I loved the Ipad in the room, which connected me to all of the services available in the hotel, and also internet access. Etro amenities in the huge bathroom made me smile! The Aria and Vinci Ballrooms where the wedding events took place were gorgeous! The food and service staff for the Friday reception, Saturday wedding, and Sunday brunch were all outstanding! Prior to this trip I spent an afternoon in the spa. The treatment rooms are so beautiful and serene. I had a wonderful lunch in the Cafe, and also had drinks in D Bar. I would return to D Bar again, as the food, drinks and staff were amazing! I highly recommend this hotel as a wonderful place to stay, conveniently located n the heart of downtown Toronto, and to host an event! Everything about the hotel exceeds my expectations!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank KJSteamboat

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so pleased to hear you had an outstanding time at the wedding, and also have enjoyed our Spa, Cafe Boulud, and dbar as well. Thank you very much for highly recommending our hotel to your friends and associates. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great experience, excellent service and first rate business hotel. Everything was where it should be in the guest room, including unexpected details like the Geneva sound system and custom toiletries. It's now my favorite Four Seasons Hotel, and I was there for less than 18 hours. Would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank John G

Your new favorite Four Seasons hotel! We are truly honored by this compliment. I'm so pleased you had such a wonderful experience staying with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Top quality hotel with top quality services and people in a great location.Once you enter the lobby the hotel really opens up to the traveler with all it's beauty. Especially liked the bar for drinks and the workout area in the morning.
I hope to return shortly for a visit to enjoy the hotel

Room Tip: seems like all rooms are good. New hotel
2  Thank bobjamie

And we hope to welcome you back again soon! I'm so pleased to hear you had an excellent stay, and all of us at Four Seasons look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stopped by the D bar for a drink post movie. It has a very cool design. We were seated immediately and drinks arrived shortly thereafter. Our server was very polite and attentive. Great vibe in the bar. Lots of people crowded around having fun and the music not too loud so you could easily hear yourselves talk. Beautiful view of the street at night. I would highly recommend the Four Seasons Yorkville as a great place to get together with friends.

2  Thank 370martha370
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Glad to hear you had a great time in dbar! Thank you very much for your excellent review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is a fairly new hotel, only about 6 months old. My first stay there, the rooms are beautifully decorated and immaculate. Warm beige tones with an amazing comfy bed and stunning bathrooms, really spacious and light and airy. The hotel offers a free IPAD for your use in the room. I had room service one evening, which felt like such a treat, all food arriving piping hot and very good quality. The spa is beautiful as well and worth a visit with agood size pool.
The service is exceptional at this hotel, from your check-in, to room service and also the concierge who know everywhere to go and visit very well indeed.
I highly recommend this hotel....5*

Room Tip: I had a corner room, which had double views?
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank fiona k

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear you had an exceptional stay in our hotel, and enjoyed our in-room dining as well as our spa during your visit. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Toronto soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was my first Spa experience at the Four Seasons and as a Mom to be .I've had a few quiet massages and facials in different places, this was the best. I was greeted upon arrival by the amazing staff, they were all courteous, professional, pleasant,very welcoming and accomodating.The atmosphere was relaxing from the moment I walked in. The service they provided was incredible. You could tell that they genuinely cared about making the experience nothing but enjoyable. They were also very perceptive to how I was feelingThroughout the process, they maintained a calm and relaxing tone, always making sure I was in control of the amount of pressure, the amount of heat and the amount of satisfaction. I can't wait to go back there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Fabi1976

Congratulations on your impending bundle of joy! I'm very pleased to hear you had such a wonderful, relaxing experience in our spa, and we very much look forward to welcoming you back soon. I will certainly share your wonderful comments with our Spa team, thank you so much for writing your review.

All the best,