“Magical”

Ranked #2 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband booked the Four Seasons spa package as my birthday present. It was a magical weekend from the moment we arrived! The valet and front desk staff were extremely attentive and so very eager to please. The hotel is beautiful with an abundance of fresh flowers throughout the lobby. My daughter and I spent the day at the spa and it was heaven on earth! So peaceful and relaxing. The hotel is perfectly located, fabulous shopping and restaurants just steps away. The rooms are beautifully decorated and very quiet...with the room darkening drapery, I slept later than I have in years. To the entire Four Seasons staff, thank you for a birthday weekend that I will never forget!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Kathy_ON_Can
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Happy Birthday! I'm thrilled to hear your stay was magical and one you will never forget! Thank you so much for your wonderful review, I hope to welcome you and your family back to Four Seasons Toronto soon.

Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Write a ReviewReviews (2,523)

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful brand new hotel. We stayed for our anniversary and were lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite. Every staff member we met was friendly, courteous, and professional. Hotel guests using the pool get access to the spa change rooms including towels, bathrobes, and a steam room. A true oasis of calm.

4  Thank ajdmacc

I wish you a very Happy Anniversary! Thank you so much for your great review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

With incredible service on all fronts, this hotel is great. Definitely the best hotel in Toronto. The restaurant and spa are great both are a must visit. The design of the hotel is absolutely beautiful and one of a kind. From arrival to departure every need was met with over and above service by every member of the staff. Thanks to Jasmine and Paul in the restaurant whose awesome service really made this hotel have a lasting impression.

3  Thank Tngb

Amazing! Thank you so much for your review. I will share your comments with Jasmine and Paul. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 24, 2013

From our very arrival & upon departure the valet staff were friendly and welcoming and helpful as were the staff that we met on the way to and from Cafe Boulud. The dining room itself is warm and inviting with interesting artwork & the staff welcoming every step of the way. We enjoyed a fabulous long Saturday lunch !! The meal was DELICIOUS !! The steak was spectacular and all three halibuts were perfectly done. The desserts were divine and the warm madelines at the very end a perfect touch ! The serving staff was excellent and all recommendations were spot-on !! Jasmine the Manager on duty was extremely gracious and warm ! We WILL be back ! !

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank toronto23frank

Thank you so much! I am thrilled to hear you had a wonderful time and that you will be back soon. I will certainly share your comments with Jasmine and the entire Cafe Boulud team.

All the Best,

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I had the pleasure of touring the Four Seasons in Yorkville and have to say that the property is absolutely stunning and the staff are all very welcoming and professional. The rooms are spacious, bright and tastefully decorated, the hotel gym/pool is very inviting with natural light and plenty of equipment that the chance you would ever have to wait for a machine is slim to none. The decor of the property is inspiring yet calming, I felt as if I could just walk the halls admiring all of the incredible artwork. I had lunch at Café Boulud and was not just impressed with the wait staff and the comfortable atmosphere of the restaurant but the food was incredible and the desserts were just amazing! I have also stopped into dbar located at the Four Seasons after work for drinks a few times with friends and I have always had a fabulous time, the location is convenient and comfortable with very friendly staff. If traveling to the Toronto I would definitely recommend staying at the Four Seasons or at the very least enjoy an evening dining with them because the experience is second to none.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank H B

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you have had such great experiences at Cafe Boulud and dbar. I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Wow...is about the best way to describe our initial reaction when we walked in the doors to the wonderful new flagship for Four Seasons. From the smiling valet/bellman who retrieved our bags from the car to the friendly and enthusiastic front desk clerk, check-in was a breeze. I was absorbing the gorgeous lobby and interesting art and decor, all part of their homage to Canadian artists. Simple, but extremely elegant. We had a great view on a higher floor overlooking Bay Street. The room was quite large with a semi-circular sofa and coffee table. The huge washroom was breath-taking with a huge soaking tub, high-end Dorn Bracht faucets, Electric Mirror with integrated lights and TV, and natural stone tile on the floor and shower. Not once did I even see a housekeeping attendant in the hallways. It's almost as if they were invisible. This place does it right.

We had stayed at the original property on Avenue Road a few years back and had a lovely experience. It was with great excitement that we chose to visit the new property and it did not disappoint. In all fairness, I think this is a better location also. Bravo Four Seasons!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BranNewareAtl

Thank you! It is absolutely wonderful to hear from guests who have stayed with us at our former hotel, and love our new 'home' too! I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All the Best,

Reviewed February 22, 2013

So my girlfriend and I stayed in a Yorkville suite over Valentine's weekend. To make our stay extra special, they surprised us with a bottle of champagne and chocolates waiting in our room as soon as we checked in.. soo thoughtful :-). After spending some time in the suite, we went down to our valantines dinner at Cafe Boulud, which was amazing! Best of all, we returned to the room to find the best surprise of the night. The bathtub was filled with bubbles and rose petals!!. We ended our stay with couples massages at the spa, which was also amazing. Overall, our stay was truly special and we will definitely return again.

3  Thank Atiatam

Wonderful! I'm so glad to hear you had a very romantic stay at our hotel over Valentine's weekend. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!