“Cafe Boulud Blew Us Away!”

Ranked #2 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed January 19, 2013

While on vacation in Toronto, we stayed at the Four Seasons. The hotel was amazing, even better than what you would expect in 5 star luxury hotel. But, the best part of our experience was Cafe Boulud. So the restaurant is by a famous chef Daniel Boulud who we didn't know before but more than happy to learn who he was. It's French food with a twist...the octopus was on a bed of almond puree and rocca. Absolute heaven. The halibut was like butter and the warm madeleines at dessert was the perfect ending to our meal. If you don't stay at the hotel (which you should), you MUST at least eat at Cafe Boulud.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

WOW! Thank you for your review of Cafe Boulud! I've shared your comments with our Chef and the entire Cafe Boulud team. The octopus and halibut are two of my favorites as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I haven't stayed at the TO Four Seasons yet but I have spent some time in the Spa. Hands down, nicest Spa I've ever been to. Great service, we were offered tea, and other refreshments as we relaxed in the lounge area waiting for our treatments. Amazing steam room, sauna and I had the best massage ever! I'd go back in a heartbeat. You need to try this place!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank ali_rdh

The best massage ever - thank you for your review! I've shared your comments with our Spa team and all of us very much look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto for two nights whilst visiting the city for the first time on business. From the moment I first arrived at the hotel to when I departed, the level of service and attention to detail was exceptional. The bedroom was spacious and extremely comfortable and I also had breakfast which offered a very varied menu.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you! I'm so glad to hear that you had a great stay with us. It's an ideal hotel for business travellers like yourself. I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto with a group of friends. At first, we thought it was going to be too "old school" for us but they have this brand new hotel that is hot, hip and really the place to be. dbar is always packed with what seems to be the city's best looking people. I even saw a couple of celebrities there just hanging out. The rooms were large, the bathrooms had a TV in the mirror and the spa is just ridiculously good. The service is amazing and everyone is just so natural and friendly. I'm a Four Seasons convert now.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

So glad to hear you're a Four Seasons convert! Thank you so much for your review, I'm so pleased that you had an absolutely awesome stay!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Really enjoyed our first visits to both D-Bar and the Spa.
D-Bar food was excellent and service was prompt. Only issue was after we had finished and a server came over with two new plates of food for another table. Must be some confusion with new servers and table numbers.
The spa was the fabulous. Great to have a separate men's lounge. Very comfortable and relaxing. Would like to be able to order wine and light food. I hear that service is coming.
Had pedicure and manicure. Both were perfect! Love the view of the city while having the treatments. Minor issue with the annoying constant chatter of the male hair stylist on the other side of the wall. Either the hair styling should be moved or there should be better sound proofing/separation from pedicures/manicures.
We will definitely be back to both!
Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JoRoBaMa

Thank you very much for your review, I'm so pleased to hear that you really enjoyed your visit to dbar and the Spa. Your comments are very helpful and I have shared them with the dbar Manager and our Spa Director. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I had a facial last week at the Four Seasons. The girl that did my facial (VICTORIA) is amazing!!!
You could really tell she knew what she was doing and the passion that she had for it amazed me.
My skin looked very good when we were done and I have never had so many compliments on my skin since then!

Thank you Victoria...magic hands! lol

The steam room and whirl pool are also fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Wonderful! I'm so pleased to hear your Spa experience was amazing. I will certainly share your comments with Victoria and the entire Spa team. See you again soon!

All the best,

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I was invited along to spend a few days enjoying the beautiful city of Toronto with my daughter, McLean at the lovely Four Seasons. We could not have been more pleased with every aspect of our stay. Between the peaceful. thoughtful decorating and the attentive staff to the delicious meals - everything was perfect. I am a long time Ritz Carlton patron, but in Toronto, I will from now on, always stay at this Four Seasons. You are close to shopping and can walk almost anywhere. A perfect few days to unwind. Our only regret was that the spa was unfortunately closed for a repair - next time we will partake!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary R

Thank you for your wonderful review! Yes we'd love to have you return - the Spa was closed that day for repairs and it is back up and running beautifully! I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,