“The new spa at the Four Seasons is Spa Spectacular!”

Ranked #2 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Toronto, Canada
“The new spa at the Four Seasons is Spa Spectacular!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The new spa at the Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto is amazing. The space is so modern and so sleek. The massage beds are really better than any I have been on. Total comfy luxury. Everything is so taken care of by the staff and they are really good. Do yourself a favour the next time you are in Toronto or even if you live in Toronto... make this spa your "must do" activity. I had the 90 minute massage and the 90 minute gem stone facial. Wow is all I can say!! I am spa person and have been to many in the city and outside the city too. This one is beyond compare.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
"Wow" is all I can say too! Thank you very much for saying our Spa is "beyond compare." This is a tremendous compliment, and I thank you. I am so pleased to hear that you had such an excellent experience at our Spa, and I have shared your comments with our entire Spa team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best Regards,
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Singapore, null, Singapore
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Great Service - very warm and friendly. From the second I arrived I was made to feel completely at home. The Cocierge really knew her stuff, and everything was made incredibly easy for me. The Spa was an experience not to be missed. All in all I was very impressed with the overall feel of the new hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your excellent review of our new hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you were made to feel completely 'at home' during your stay and experienced wonderful service. I have shared your comments with our Concierge and Spa team, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon.

Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The new spa at the Four Seasons hotel is my new favourite place to get pampered. I recently had a 75 minute facial and I have to say it was amazing! The spa itself is such an oasis. It is beautifully designed and the staff is excellent and accommodating. Their sole mission is to ensure relaxation. There is no heavy sales pitch of products, although I did have a look around the spa gift shop and bought one of the products used in my facial. Guests can also use the indoor pool or steam room when getting a treatment. Their massages are excellent and fully relaxing or you can ask for a deeper massage if you need it. I really enjoy every aspect of my spa visits. The prices are also fairly reasonable for what you are getting. Spoil yourself and check it out!

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thank you! I am delighted to hear that our Spa is your new favourite place to get pampered in Toronto! I have shared your wonderful comments with our entire Spa team, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon!

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed December 23, 2012

First of all this hotel is not a renovation like someone mentioned but a brand new construction. The lobby is gorgeous and the location almost as good as the older Four Seasons, still close from the main shopping strip.

Check in was quick and efficient, our room was ready when we arrived. Cleanliness was perfect. We used the spa for the pool and steam room and the facility was one of the best I have seen. There is a huge gym as well. Sadly the only dining experience we had was room service due to our schedule but we hope to be back to try more.

Free wifi, for $15 a day you can get a faster connection or connect 4 devices at a time. It is on the pricier side compared to other hotels in Toronto but it is a gorgeous property, nothing compared to the old location.

Your room comes with an iPad that lets you book treatments, etc

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JonathanDucrest
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you very much for your excellent review of our brand-new hotel. I am so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful stay. Thank you for sharing your excellent traveller photos on our TripAdvisor page. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon, and I hope you will have the opportunity to dine in Cafe Boulud and dbar next time for sure!

Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I recently visited the new Four Seasons Toronto Spa for a lunchtime manicure. Since this is very close to my office, this will be my new favourite place to go for manis and pedis. The hotel is stunning, and the Spa does not disappoint. My technician Michelle was truly a perfectionist, and I received a shelac manicure. The cost is $70.00, but in my opinion, worth it if you want it to last. The nail area is bright and open, and perfectly pristine. The decor is tasteful, and well thought out. My only criticism is that the chairs are too low, and it was awkward to stretch my arm across the table. I would recommend that they consider a different style of chair, possibly higher, and with wheels.

The washrooms are beautiful, and the complimentary tea was exceptional. I can never understand how they always seem to get it all right. Great tea, nice soap, amazing staff. The pool looked so inviting and next time I will come for a different service and make time for a swim.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your excellent review of our Spa! I am so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience, and that your manicure was fantastic. Thank you for your comments about the chairs, and I will certainly share your feedback with our Spa Director. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon.

Warm Regards,
Markham, Canada
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I went there yesterday and I have to say it was one of the best spa experiences I have ever had and I've been to a few. The robes are luxurious and the atmosphere is sublime. The temple like atmosphere puts you into relax mode almost immediately and you feel anything above a whisper would be too much. From the steam room to the curved lounges in the waiting area. I had a Hot Stone massage the first I've ever had and my masseuse Young was amazing. I am definately making this an annual treat.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your excellent review of our Spa. I am so pleased to hear your experience was one of the best Spa experiences you have ever had. I will certainly share your wonderful comments with Young and the entire Spa team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Markham, Canada
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I give this hotel a 4 STAR as it is still rather new since it's renovation. I'm also comparing this to the many other high-end hotels I have stayed in such as The Ritz - Japan and Four Seasons - Shanghai. My hubby took me here for my birthday and we stayed over night. The staff was very polite and helpful and the wait to check-in took less then 5min. We got a room on the 7th floor but no view. They didn't offer to upgrade us either but thats ok. Our room was exceptional and I liked the fact that we had heated tiled floors in our bathroom. The bed was cozy and the use of an ipad and complimentary internet was great! We headed over to the spa the same evening. Enjoyed the facilities at this spa but its unfortunate that there is no common area where I could have met with my fiancee for a coffee/tea break while waiting in between times for our massage. We had to be separate at all times unless we were in the swimming pool area.

Same evening we had dinner at Cafe Bouloud where the manager Jennifer was very accommodating. The food at Cafe Bouloud was excellent and I could not have asked for more. If you do go to this restaurant, don't forget to order the Steak w/Bone Marrow and the Grapefruit Sorbet with cotton candy and Jelly. My mouth is watering just thinking about it again which is why I'm going again tonight to try out something else on their menu.

Room Tip: If your looking for a room with a view, don't stay on the 7th floor as your room will most likel...