$272
$221
Fairmont.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $358/night.

$190
$178
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$207
$200
$262
$236
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $326/night.

$177
$169
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

$186
$144
Westin.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$161
$143
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

$240
$211
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $275/night.

$148
$144
Travelocity
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$256
$195
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

2,641 results
All reviewscafe bouludd bararomatherapy massagesteam roomspa servicesroom servicebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelguest roomsluxury hotelyorkvillefsflagshipconciergerelaxationgymvalet
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I received a massage, facial, mani/pedi. I loved the facial therapist her name was Ashley. I just didn't like the products they used. When i normally get a facial my skin glows after for several days and people notice a difference. But not this time, i didn't like the products. But the facial itself was really relaxing, like getting two services at the same time, i would go back for it with different products. The massage was good. The mani pedi was good except the pedicure chairs are not comfy they are just like sitting on a sofa if you like sofa's i like massage chairs. And they also dont have any paraffin wax which they should have. The service was 5star. Its just the products that they lack. Thats about it.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thank you very much for your review. I am very pleased to hear you experienced excellent service and enjoyed your treatments, and regarding the products I have shared your feedback with our Senior Spa Director, Todd Hewitt. Your comments are most helpful as it is your feedback that enables us to create the best experience for our guests, and I thank you. Todd would be delighted to speak with you further, and he looks forward to hearing from you at your convenience. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Spa at Four Seasons soon.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

What an OASIS. I am from Toronto but coming to this spa felt like I was away on vacation. What a wonderful experience I had. The total package from start to finish. The ambience was relaxing and beautiful. This is a complete example for what a spa is suppose to feel like in a the heart of a big city. The staff was gracious and my spa service was an enjoyable and amazing experience.

The steam room was to dye for and a perfect temperature. This is my new city hot-spot and spa destination. Thanks again 4 Seasons

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear that our Spa made you feel like you were away on vacation! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I recently had my nails done at the Nail Spa and I must say that the experience was wonderful! The atmosphere was calming and the environment was immaculate. I recommend Jacqueline Chan as she is warm and friendly and extremely professional! I will definitely go back again!

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for your excellent review! I will certainly share your wonderful feedback with Jacqueline and the entire Spa team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Visiting Toronto from out of town, we decided to see what the new Four Seasons was like! The location is fabulous and from the impressive outside of the hotel to the spectacular design and furnishings of the foyer, rooms and suites, this is really a beautiful hotel. We decided to have lunch in Cafe Boulud and we couldn't have made a better choice. The food was really good and very well presented, the wait staff couldn't have been more attentive and the ambience was very relaxing and pleasant. I will certainly be going back on my next trip to Toronto.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Tom,

Thank you very much for your excellent review. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoy the architecture and design of our new hotel, and that you had a fantastic lunch in Cafe Boulud! I will certainly share your feedback with the entire Cafe Boulud team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons the next time you're in Toronto!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Just opened and no kinks? How rare is that!!!! Sumptuous layout – everything is plush, private and luxurious (I’m talking robes, towels, showers, sauna and treatment rooms). Staff is incredibly professional and the treatments are OUTSTANDING. I had Juan-Carlos for a deep tissue massage & a classic European facial. I didn’t realize how many knots and kinks I had till he worked them all out. The European facial is a MUST for city dwellers (I had pores so clogged from pollution I thought they were moles starting). Get there now before all Toronto finds out about it and you can’t get in! And after treating your body to all that goodness go to what’s named dbar in the lobby and wash down the Alsatian flatbread with a cold martini and go home and sleep like a pampered baby!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Scott,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I am thrilled to hear that you had an outstanding experience in our Spa, and a great snack in dbar afterwards! I have shared your comments with Juan-Carlos and the entire Spa team. I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons soon.

Warm Regards,