“Aisles of Treasure”

Cynthia Findlay Antiques
Ranked #10 of 162 Shopping in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Located inside Toronto Antiques on King in a beautiful heritage building - We specialize in fine jewellery, bridal jewellery, antique and vintage engagement rings, earrings, vintage living, one-of-a-kinds and decorator finds. We select items from around the world that best represent Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco and Retro periods. English, European, Canadian, Japanese and Chinese antiques comprise the majority of our collection. We pride ourselves on wonderful customer service and love being a part of your romance.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Aisles of Treasure”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I had originally chosen to visit this store, because I had researched and compiled pricing for jewelery sizing from various spots in the neighbouring areas. Toronto Antiques on King had the best pricing- by far!
I went into the store thinking I would drop off my ring for sizing and come back in a few days to pick it up. When I walked in I was greeted by Cynthia herself! She was friendly, warm, and above of all genuine. What was supposed to be a short transactional visit, turned into over an hour of exploring, and marvelling at the many aisles of treasure. Every peice is truly unique-but I have fallen inlove with the antique jewelery there. I have been to flea markets, antique stores, estate sales, and yet I have never come across so many fantastic finds that Cynthia carries in her store. This place is a gem! Go there!

Visited August 2013
Cynthia F, Owner at Cynthia Findlay Antiques, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for this kind review! We really loved helping you and hope you come back often.

“Helpful, professional and kind!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Cynthia's antiques on king are the best place to go for antique and interesting rings. I was looking for an engagement ring and I thought I'd be looking for weeks but within 15 mins of speaking with Cynthia I had found the perfect one. They understood what I was looking for and were extremely helpful. Shopping for rings can be overwhelming but Cynthia makes the process so much easier. Thank you Cynthia!

Visited September 2013
Cynthia F, Owner at Cynthia Findlay Antiques, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for this review. I am so glad that we could help you find your perfect ring
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favourite shops in Toronto”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I first found Cynthia's shop in 2010 when picking out engagement rings with my future fiancé. I adore antique items - especially jewellery - and Cynthia's ring collection was a dream come true!

During our visit, Cynthia found a unique ring in the collection and picked it out thinking we might like it. We loved it! Scott later proposed to me with it and later on we bought my wedding band there.

Since then, I've sent many friends to check out other gifts and engagement rings as I often get compliments on mine. I also try to accompany these friends to get a sneak peek at potential 5 year anniversary gifts...

Thanks, Cynthia! It was a pleasure working with you and your friendly staff!

Visited August 2013
Thank you for your review. Congratulations on your fifth anniversary! We really appreciate your word-of-mouth referrals. See you soon.
Toronto, Canada
“Toronto's Best Antique Store”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Toronto Antiques, also known as Cynthia Findlay Antiques is by far Toronto's biggest and best antique store. They have fabulous inventory in a wide variety of items, including jewelery, china, silver, glass and much much more. The staff are knowledgeable and experienced, and have a loyal client following.

Visited September 2013
Thank you for writing such thoughtful words!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The best antique silver and more”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Cynthia has an amazing eye for beautiful silver, tableware and jewelry. She is incredibly knowledgable about all kinds of antiques and is an expert in the (almost) lost art of table setting and has collected many rare and one-of-a-kind items. We have much loved (and often used) lovely sterling serving pieces and even some rare black basalt items that we bought there over many years. It's a great place for wedding and housewarming gifts too.

Visited September 2013
We really appreciate your review and continued friendship. We hope to see you again soon.