Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:30 PM

from $33.00
from $94.55
from $134.30
22,472 results
All reviews glass floor observation deck elevator ride revolving restaurant views are amazing edge walk afraid of heights viewing area great view of the city lake ontario sunny day pod cloudy tallest clouds landmark thrill
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Must see attraction. You can choose going all the way up, or stop somewhere in between. I had an amazing experience with the lenses where you can better view the scenario. It brings everything so much near to you, that you can view Niagara Falls and Rochester, so I was told, on a good clear day.
I did not see Rochester but was close enough to see the other side.
There is a movie downstairs 3 D. It´s fantastic indeed. When you are up and can see the surface through a transparent floor. And, for 34 years it was the most long standing tower ever build. Have lost this position quite recently.

1  Thank 704Edward
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and I went there to celebrate our Birthdays and valetines day!Great restaurant! Service was great! Food we great! Price was OK. Beautiful view of the city. The rotating was not an issue. It only rotates once per 72 minutes.Great dinner with my lovely wife!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We had to go up to the CN tower after being in Burj Khalifa. It was a nice view and we enjoyed the restaurant. Guess it must be done when you are in Toronto !

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This wasn't my first visit to the CN Tower but I went with 2 friends who had never been before. I really enjoyed my visit. The views can't be beat and we got some amazing pictures that I'm sure I couldn't have gotten any other way. It's definitely someplace I would bring friends and family to if they had never been to the area before.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I recently had dinner in the CN Tower. The food was really good and the service was excellent - the one disappointment was that the weather was dreadful that evening and there was a fog which rendered the view invisible - completely and utterly - all we could see was white fog. We cannot, however, blame the staff of the restaurant for that!!!! I have no doubt that the view from there is spectacular as it is so high.

We had a thoroughly enjoyable meal there and would definitely recommend it.