“Spectacular view...”

Ranked #6 of 536 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The CN Tower is a National icon, engineering Wonder, a Toronto must-see attraction and award winning dining and entertainment destination. Rocket to the top aboard the Tower's glass fronted and glass floor paneled elevators which take you to the top in only 58 seconds. Take in spectacular views of up to 160km (100 miles) away from four observation areas on three levels, including the LookOut, world famous Glass Floor with outdoor SkyTerrace and the SkyPod, the highest of them all. Experience the thrill of EdgeWalk at the CN Tower, the World's Highest Outdoor Walk on a Building. Enjoy award-winning Canadian cuisine and breathtaking revolving views at 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, family friendly fare at Horizons Toronto celebrating the multicultural flavours of Toronto neighbourhoods, or grab and go fare from Le Café. Plus, visual displays, KidZone play area and 8,000 square feet of unique Canadian artisan and souvenir shopping in the Gift Shop. Don't miss the architectural illumination of the CN Tower each night from dusk with top of the hour light show.
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This is a must if you are visiting Toronto, you can see the most amazing view of the city and even test your nerves...brave enough to walk on the glass floor? Yes, it was quite hard but after a while looking down at the city it's not that bad. Definitely worth the experience!

Write a ReviewReviews (19,591)

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Must see attraction. You can choose going all the way up, or stop somewhere in between. I had an amazing experience with the lenses where you can better view the scenario. It brings everything so much near to you, that you can view Niagara Falls and Rochester, so I was told, on a good clear day.
I did not see Rochester but was close enough to see the other side.
There is a movie downstairs 3 D. It´s fantastic indeed. When you are up and can see the surface through a transparent floor. And, for 34 years it was the most long standing tower ever build. Have lost this position quite recently.

1  Thank 704Edward
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and I went there to celebrate our Birthdays and valetines day!Great restaurant! Service was great! Food we great! Price was OK. Beautiful view of the city. The rotating was not an issue. It only rotates once per 72 minutes.Great dinner with my lovely wife!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We had to go up to the CN tower after being in Burj Khalifa. It was a nice view and we enjoyed the restaurant. Guess it must be done when you are in Toronto !

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This wasn't my first visit to the CN Tower but I went with 2 friends who had never been before. I really enjoyed my visit. The views can't be beat and we got some amazing pictures that I'm sure I couldn't have gotten any other way. It's definitely someplace I would bring friends and family to if they had never been to the area before.