“Looks spectacular at night”
Review of CN Tower

Ranked #4 of 501 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The CN Tower is a National icon, engineering Wonder, a Toronto must-see attraction and award winning dining and entertainment destination. Rocket to the top aboard the Tower's glass fronted and glass floor paneled elevators which take you to the top in only 58 seconds. Take in spectacular views of up to 160km (100 miles) away from four observation areas on three levels, including the LookOut, world famous Glass Floor with outdoor SkyTerrace and the SkyPod, the highest of them all. Experience the thrill of EdgeWalk at the CN Tower, the World's Highest Outdoor Walk on a Building. Enjoy award-winning Canadian cuisine and breathtaking revolving views at 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, family friendly fare at Horizons Toronto celebrating the multicultural flavours of Toronto neighbourhoods, or grab and go fare from Le Café. Plus, visual displays, KidZone play area and 8,000 square feet of unique Canadian artisan and souvenir shopping in the Gift Shop. Don't miss the architectural illumination of the CN Tower each night from dusk with top of the hour light show.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Looks spectacular at night”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The tower looks awesome after sunset due to the colorful illumination. The elevator is fast and in no time you are at the top. Edgewalk was closed when we had been there due to weather conditions. Visiting Toronto - CN tower is a must see attraction.

• Arabic first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Views”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Not sure if it was because it was a Sunday or because the Blue Jays were playing but it was not very busy at the tower today No long queues. The ride up in the lift was smooth and very quick, although the lift operator said her speech so quickly and monosyllabic that I'm not sure what she said. The view was fantastic though and walking on the glass floor was exciting. I know it is strong enough to hold 40 hippos but still...... My favourite bit was the outside section. We didn't to the edge walk as we have previously done the Auckland tower walk. Well worth the visit.

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“It rocked my world!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Loved it! Walking on the glass was fantastic, got me many pictures. Walking outside..., wow! I went at night and I liked it a lot, since I've never been at night, it has always been during day time! Go!! You won't regret!

Tweed Heads, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Foggy day”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Even though it was a foggy morning the group I was with still managed to see plenty of Toronto. Worth going up there.

Belleville, Canada
“Amazing views!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went to Toronto just to take the kids up the CN Tower, and it brings back so many memories! The view is as stunning as I remembered, and it was worth the price to share this with my daughters. We paid the extra $12 to go up to the skypod, and the view from up there was beautiful too. Sure it's a little costly, but even if you only go up once in your life, it is so worth it. The glass floor is so freaky! I love the city of Toronto, I was born there but raised elsewhere. My parents always took me to Toronto as a kid, and I was always amazed by the tower, it's such an amazing Canadian icon.

Visited July 2013