“Amazing front desk staff”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
Ranked #16 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
“Amazing front desk staff”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton inn while doing a training session for work. I absent mindedly left my keys in my car with the keys slightly turned so my battery died. When I told the girl at the front desk she without hesitation said I'll give you a boost no problem. She was out there in 5 minutes, drove right up to my car and I was able to boost it.
She really saved me!
Thank you Lubna!
The whole staff was extra kind and very helpful.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Gruber1992
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that our staff was helpful and friendly and that Lubna was there to save the day, we will be sure to pass on your kind words to her! We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to Toronto!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Cary, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had a great stay at Hampton Inn in Toronto, Canada. Nice and clean room, great customer service and great breakfast. My kids love the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and we like the 24 hours availability of fruits and coffee.

1 Thank Velappan V
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on our hotel. It is extremely great to know that our staff was helpful and friendly and that our rooms were nice and clean. We are happy to hear that your family enjoyed our on the house breakfast buffet and our afternoon cookies. We look forward to having you return to our property on your next visit to Toronto!
california
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The room was basic and clean -- good enough for a stay the night before an early morning flight. There were nice lotions, shampoos and soaps in the bathroom. There was a little hall noise but not too much. The young man at the front desk was rude, however. I would not stay there again for that reason.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank pearl333333
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I paid $100 per night on the weekend. Free breakfast, warm & salted pool, free coffee & fruit all day right next to centennial park. What can you ask more? But you have to understand that you are not the only one who think it is a great chance. Lots of people on the weekend!

2 Thank Soyeon K
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. it is so great to hear your feedback on our on the house breakfast buffet and our 24hr coffee and fruit. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to Toronto!
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I booked two 2-bed rooms. When I checked in, they didn't have rooms with 2-beds but only rooms with 1-bed. They provided me two extra rooms at the Homewood hotel next door. They tried to make sure I was satisfied and indeed I was. I really appreciated their willingness to serve their customers well.

1 Thank Dennis O
Hollywood, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2014

When I travel to Toronto, this is the only place I stay. Rooms are always clean and with no smell or coverup fragance. Great location next to golf and small mountain to workout outside. Business Center very functional. Breakfast great. Ideal location to drive into Toronto and right next to Pearson.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We are thrilled to hear that we are your hotel of choice when you visit Toronto. It is great to hear that you enjoy our on the house breakfast buffet and that our rooms are clean, fresh and up to your standard. We hope to continue to be your number 1 choice and your home away from home!
new york, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. A lovely, professional young lady at the front desk I think her name was lubna provided exceptional customer service. She was very welcoming and courteous, definitely an asset to your company! Great location with a lot of amenities and clean property. Will come back for sure.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about our Hampton Inn. It is great to know that your experience at our hotel was wonderful. Thank you for your comments on our hotel staff, we will be sure to pass on your kind words to Lubna. We look forward to having your stay with us again on your next visit into Toronto!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
North York
Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport
North York
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre? Share your experiences!