“Unexpectedly spacious ”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
Ranked #14 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Despite not being an old hotel - surprisingly roomy. Spotlessly clean, good wifi, free breakfast (I lament with all hotels - charge $10 and do real food it would take off). Workout area good. Free parking. Nothing to complain about really. Recommended.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

I am happy to hear that your were pleasantly surprised with our property. Thank you for your kind words about our rooms, complementary wifi and hot buffet breakfast. We look forward to having your stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

My usual hotel lost my reservation...Hamptom helped me out in a bind and had a great room for me Front counter service was great, room was fine, breakfast was delicious. I miss the suites kind of feel in a room especialy on longer visits

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The hotel is locsted very close to the airport. Our room was big enough and a bed was cozy. The only disadvantage was in hearing the vent's and fridge's noise at night.
The breakfast was better comparing to US standards: the omelette with ham and vegetables was served among other dishes.
Complimentary fruites were served throughout the at lobby and cookies were offered upon arrival at the registration desk.
The staff was quite friendly.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our hot buffet breakfast and that you found our beds cozy and comfortable. Thank you for your feedback on the vents and the fridge in your room. We are looking into this as we are committed to finding new ways to improve our hotel and to make sure each guest enjoys their stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Toronto!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Great to be able to leave your car right at the hotel (rather than having to drive your car to another lot to park it for the week.) Picked us up very quickly from the Airport even though it was 3 a.m. in the morning. Staff were very helpful and welcoming. So far I have always enjoyed our stays at Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Carol for taking the time to review our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. It is great to hear that our staff was helpful and welcoming during your park, sleep and fly reservation. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Toronto!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

The staff are super friendly and helpful. The cleaning staff went out of their way to finish my room cleaning when I got back early from a training course. So many suggestions for local restaurants in walking distance that I ate in a different place every night and was pleasantly surprised!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Logan P

Thank you Logan for taking the time to review our property. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were pleased with our service. We look forward to having your stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

this is a treasure of a hotel compared to downtown Toronto yet only minutes from downtown, complimentary breakfast was perfect ,pool was quite warm and clean. hotel staff went out of their way to provide everything

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Eric O

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot buffet breakfast in the morning and that you were able to try out our pool during your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Few months ago I stayed there for sport business. This hotel is extremely clean and comfortable to stay. The room was big enough and the beds were comfortable. Great bedding and pillows. the complimentary Hot/Cold breakfast was very good!

It has come to my attention that this hotel did not provide accessibility equipment for the deaf and hard of hearing when I required from the front desk. the lady said we don't have any equipment. I was very surprised that what my understand Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) law say every hotels in Ontario must provide to the deaf customers. this hotel violated the law.

I have applied complaint filed with the Ontario Human Rights and against this hotel.

I will not coming back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Darryl W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable beds, pillows, amenities, the Hampton hot breakfast and the cleanliness and comfort of the hotel.

Regarding the assistive equipment, I would like you to be informed that here at the Hampton Inn we take utmost care to serve our guests with special requirements and requests. An assistive device is available at the front desk to assist our hearing-impaired guests. I welcome you to contact me directly if you wish to discuss further.

I sincerely wish that we see you again in the near future so that you may experience the best of our services.

Best Regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
North York
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
North York
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre? Share your experiences!