“Perfect stay - stayed 5 days went back for 3 more”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
Ranked #14 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We chose this hotel because we are familiar with the brand and like knowing that the hotels are (generally) the same location to location. Travelling alone with two children it is also nice to have the prepared breakfast.

This hotel did not disappoint. We got in on the red-eye from California and they were able to let us check in early (though in a king bed room). However, a few days later they were able to move us to a double. Communication was great.

We then visited relatives elsewhere in Ontario and then coming back to Toronto stayed there again. They were able to give us the same room that we had before we left (the double).

This location has the best exercise room I have seen in a Hampton. It also has a laundry! We used the exercise room and laundry. It also has a pool which we did not use.

It is located in a corporate park area but convenient to highways. There isn't much (anything actually) near the hotel but we were visiting relatives in Toronto and driving to other places to eat/entertain ourselves so that didn't matter. Also appreciate the free parking as opposed to downtown hotels.

The breakfast staff are great.. Maria and others. Will definitely be going back

Room Tip: 742 - our first room - was colder and had a noisy heater.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Tarek M, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and chose to return to our property for an additional 3 nights. We are glad that you had a chance to try out our exercise room during your stay. Thank you so much for your kind words about our breakfast staff, we will make sure to pass them on to Maria. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

My teenaged daughters and I were in transit and needed a hotel close to the airport to stay. We loved this hotel. Everything was clean. The beds were so comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. At the airport I called to be picked up and the manager-in-training came out immediately just for us. So many hotels tell you to wait for the shuttle bus 'which will be there in 45 minutes.' The breakfast was good, newspapers to read, comfortable seating. Nothing fancy but good food. The only question I have for the hotel, which is striving to be environmentally friendly, is why do they use disposable plates, cups and cutlery?
Overall, a wonderful hotel. So comfortable and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Hampton Inn is very accessible to any part of Toronto. It is located very close to the airport, has public transportations running to downtown and the GTAs. The staffs are very accomodating, friendly and warm. The place is very clean and always smells fresh. The complimentary breakfast is satisfactory.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Joji S

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast in the morning and that you found location convenient for your needs. We are glad to hear that our staff was very accommodating and friendly. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Being unable to get a direct flight from the UK to Newfoundland in the winter, the connection takes one through Toronto. To take advantage of that I stopped off in Toronto for 4 nights and chose this place. The reviews were good, it was reasonable value and offered inclusive breakfast and internet.

On everything it offered I have no complaints. The staff were exceptionally friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the internet was super quick. The breakfasts were a particular highlight, the buffet style American breakfast is not something I'm used to in the UK, but I definitely want one again.

What sets this apart for me is after I checked out and went to the airport, my plane was cancelled, and Westjet sent us to a Holiday inn for a night. That place was the same price normally as the Hampton, nowhere near as comfortable or quiet, the breakfasts were $15 extra and there is no good reason why you'd choose it over this great place.

The only minor niggle I had if I'm being picky... every time I left my room I got a static shock off the door handle. Was all right when I used my keys to touch the door before leaving just had to remember.

Would use again if in Toronto!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank moorw003

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your 4 nights at our property. It is great to hear that our staff was helpful and that you enjoyed our hot buffet breakfast every morning. Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to having your stay with us again in the future and hopefully during our summer months!

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Clean, comfortable hotel.. Stayed for 3 nights.. The hotel was fully booked.. You could make out by the number of cars in the parking lot (free parking).. Breakfast is free and exceeds expectations.. There is also complimentary wifi in the hotel. Also free coffee all day in the lobby. Pleasant and helpful staff..

Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Nirmalya M

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that you found our hotel to be comfortable during your 3 night stay and that you enjoyed our complimentary hot buffet breakfast and coffee. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Toronto.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We are local Torontonians who lost power in our home for two days during the recent ice storm. Upon hearing our Mayor on the radio who advised us to prepare for the worst - we immediately decided to find a hotel. The Hampton Inn had rooms available at a reasonable price and they had power.

We checked in that afternoon. The room was fairly new, clean, bright and warm. The bathroom was spotless. We found comfort and rested well.
The next morning I called my landlord who hadn't any updates or an ETA for power in our home. The Hydro company was overwhelmed with over 200, 000 customers down.

I approached the General Manager who was attending to the front desk representatives. I asked him for help. I explained our situation and that we were unsure if we needed the room for another evening, if we didn't have power at home we would like to stay. But didn't want to afford another night if not needed. The General Manager was very understanding and gracious, he offered us a late check out for free. We agreed if by 5 o'clock that afternoon if I hadn't any updates that I would pay for another night and stay.

By late afternoon, I received the call from my landlord that our power was back on and we could come home.

We checked out and didn't have to pay the extra $40 fee for late check out.
This was such a lovely gesture made by the GM. I would like to thank him again for his help during such a stressful time this Christmas holiday. Many many thanks for your thoughtfulness and understanding.

Room Tip: Room 541 overlooks the Centennial Park Golf course and is beside the stairwell. Very quiet at the e...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GoinSMBDec31

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review our property. We are thrilled to hear that you found comfort at our hotel and enjoyed your short stay with us during the ice storm. It is great to hear that the complimentary late check out was helpful for you and your family. We look forward to having you stay with us again during better circumstances in the future!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Hotel welcomed us very nicely. We got a Park and Fly deal for $120. We parked for 6 days. The shuttle out was excellent and very fast, they even waited for us to get our stuff down from our room. The shuttle coming back took about 15 minutes to get there, but was brilliant coming back. Thanks for the great experience!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our Park and Fly package to be convenient during your trip. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Toronto!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport
North York
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
North York
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre? Share your experiences!