“I don't think we're at a boring keg anymore Toto.”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 8,575 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I don't think we're at a boring keg anymore Toto.”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

What a blast I had at the keg on York the other night. Not your typical boring steakhouse, that's for sure. I sat at the bar and was entertained by the beautiful, big eyed, blonde bartender all evening. I can definitely see why she has so many returning regulars. Service was great and I thoroughly enjoyed the food I ordered as usual. I'll be returning soon for sure!

• Visited April 2014

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Dallas, Texas
“Accommodates Meat & Non Meat Eaters”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We went there twice while in Toronto once on a week night to meet business associates. It was quite packed, very loud & busy yet service good & accommodated the addition of 2 people to our reservation. We had drinks, nice wine list, good beer selection and appetizers, calamari, garlic cheese toast & chicken dip all good yet not exceptional. The 2nd time as a couple on a Sunday evening & complete change as not packed loud or extremely busy. We had a nice dinner, could hear each other talk, ordered ribs & French Fries & I had a spinach salad with pecans cranberries, both were very good & the service was consistently great each time. Great location, service, good selections & good food.

Visited March 2014
Canada
“Everything you expect from a Keg”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Good steak, good service popular restaurant good all round service. Nice booths, well patronized. If you have been t a Keg restaurant you wil know what to expect.

Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Good bar, amazing steak”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I've been here a few times, lunch, dinner and drinks only. For all purpose it fits. I wouldn't say that its the best food and the most imaginative menu, but its of a high quality and good portions.

Visited January 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Another Steak House”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I like steak and I love steak houses! This one is reminiscent of others in the upscale market. Here, however, I strongly recommend reservations. This time I made them 2 weeks in advance and I am certainly glad I did. Arriving at 5:30 in the afternoon on a Thursday, the place was packed like sardines in a can. Service was quick and attentive, kudos to Christopher, our server, for an outstanding job.

The food is, well, it's a steak house! The Filet Mignon was cooked to perfection and was extremely good. I won't, however, order the "twice baked potato" again here. I think they must have made it the day before then threw it under a broiler to char it. It was tasteless and dry.

All said and done, if I'm downtown, I'll go again, it's a nice place for a good piece of steak.

• Visited March 2014