“The Keg is always great.”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 8,765 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I went for dinner here last night as it was within walking distance to Soho Metropolitan Hotel that we stayed in, and as every other Keg Restaurant we have been to, the service was exceptional and the food amazing.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Stopped in for a beer and an appetizer with a friend. Excellent service and the spicy chicken dip was surprisingly good. Decent beer selection. Would go again.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We booked the Keg on a whim as it was close to our hotel (and the weather was terrible!) and were SO glad we did!! We had cocktails at the bar (fabulous Bellini) and the staff were happy to make tjis without the liquor for one of our party and we couldn't taste the dirrerence!! We were shown to our table in the front room by the very polite and helpful waiter.

We ordered Caesar salad as a starter, and then the house special (porterhouse steak) and a 'basketball' steak for main. Both were cooked perfectly and delicious. If you are a meat lover this really is a great place to go!

The only slight downside was the close proximity of the tables, we were slightly too close to those on either side which made the atmosphere feel a bit crowded and loud. Certainly not the best for a romantic evening but for great food, definitely this is the place.

Out bill was approx $120 including cocktails and wine, great value!!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

So I was having a TERRIBLE DAY. Like ready to cry alone while walking down the road type of day. So I went to the Keg to at least get a good meal. AND IT WAS WONDERFUL. My waiter was handsome and pleasant and happy and kind and really did his job well. My meal was delicious and filing and amazing and yummy. I got French Onion Soup and Steak and a desert plus another to eat later. And it was PERFECT. Writing this now, I want to go back. Thank you Keg Toronto for cheering me up and feeling me well. I'll be back. Stay awesome.

1  Thank JMorris711
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This institute is serving steaks with the same good taste for many years. the place looks good. The service is good. A little too noisy.