“yumm...quick snack”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed November 26, 2013

this is a great quick snack if you're in canada for the day! very fast service...adorable place. parking is difficult here though!! i'm not canadian though, so i can't judge its authenticity, but man, it was good to me!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

What a great place! Efficient, friendly service and an excellent product. I only got the traditional poutine, but the menu variations (add bacon, pulled pork, etc.) were quite tempting. Next time I will have to try these!

One criticism: Given the cost of the individual ingredients (fries, gravy, curds), I wasn't exceptionally impressed with the price ($4.99 for a small size). Toronto rent is most likely responsible, but it still is something to keep in mind.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My first experience with poutine was fabulous. The service was quick and friendly. The potatoes were cooked perfectly and seasoned just right - and the gravy was excellent!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

During the annual bi-weekly food crawl we tried The Works Poutine, it was great - poutine + sour cream + bacon and chives, you really cant go wrong.

Enjoy

1  Thank Vlade09
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I've eaten poutine before and lived in Quebec, actually a part of my family from Quebec.

To be honest the place is cool, cashier and cook were probably university students. Which was not a problem, they seem to be listening to HipHop very loud.

The poutine I ate was not fresh at all, fries were old, the sauce decent but not much cheese for a regular size order. My stomach felt really bad after eaten there, the fries seems to be served from a bowl just siting there for a while. At first I felt a bit septic about it being served from a bowl just siting there, I did eat half of it but the fries seemed they have lost all there consistance and not crushy at all.

Avoid the stomach pain and don't eat here, good thing I ordered a drink...