“I love poutine”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
“I love poutine”
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Was just waiting for toronto to have a resturant like this. The atomesphere was great and the poutine OUTSTANDING!!! I recommend ordering "the works"

Glenolden, Pa.
“Yummy - poutine!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Our family tried poutine for the first time when we visited Toronto and landed up having it 3 times within the week before leaving Canada. Good thing I don't live in that country or I would be morbidly obese.

The poutine is yummy, the cheese curds were very fresh and good. A little on the expensive side but you can make a meal out of it (I think we ordered two smalls to feed our family of four). I liked the log stools and liked the way the place looked.

Street parking (pay at meter kiosks - only takes Canadian quarters, no loonie or toonies or use credit card) available. Neighborhood looks like an area where struggling art students would live (not sure if this is true, but I got that vibe). Worth a visit.

• Visited June 2012
Toronto
“Love Poutine”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I love the hipster Queen West feel. Poutinis is one of my favourite places. The poutine with bacon is incredible and they always have great music playing!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank davidbowieloves
Windsor, Canada
“SO GOOD!”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Brought our American friends there for their 1st poutin and they loved it. It was also our 1st time there and we too enjoyed it. We've had poutin before but I think this place was the best one we've had. Only complaint is that the people serving the food looked dirty.

• Visited February 2012
Hamilton, Canada
“just dropped by”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

good poutine and some creative versions. Reasonable, nice bohemian feel,

Visited April 2012