“I had a great time at the Guesthouse!”

Comfy Guest House and Suite
Ranked #5 of 117 Toronto B&B and Inns
“I had a great time at the Guesthouse!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stayed at the guesthouse for 4 nights and felt very comfortable there. As a tourist, I was gone most of the day but was looking forward to getting back to it at the end of the day to get some rest. It was very nice and clean, which was important to me. I booked a small room and it was exactly right for one person and very good value for money, especially since it's hard to find good quality single rooms in Toronto. The owner is very friendly and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who would like to have a comfortable stay in a very good and convenient location. I would stay there anytime again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Maren W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Yellowknife
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Comfy indeed! This was my first time as a guest at the Comfy Guest house. I enjoyed the home like atmosphere and the bed was very comfortable. The location is prime if you are a walker and I found the area to have everything one needed from the street car a block away to the organic cafe across the road, to a small cozy pub around the corner and is quite close to downtown. Tahir is very attentive and accommodating to one's needs. You cannot go wrong on the price either. Thank you for the wonderful experience and I will be back.
Gisele from Yellowknife, NT

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Gisele F
Charlottetown, Canada
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I am a business woman who travels all over North America and overseas. I have been staying at the Comfy Guest House and Suite for the last 4 years and I love staying there. Mr. Tahir who owns the B & B has been very helpful and accommodating to my requests and needs as a guest. Comfy guest house has the comfort of home, friendliness, cleanliness, central location in the downtown area, bus and subway close by and a beautiful neighborhood. The full kitchen is a great bonus as I like to cook even when I travel. The B & B provides pick up service from the airport and late arrivals.
It is my home away from home when I travel to Toronto.
I Highly recommend it to anyone who travels to Toronto, wishes to be in the Downtown area and most amazing very very reasonable prices!!!

Thank you Tahir for making my stay enjoyable every time I come to stay with you.

Nessya Neemron

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Nessya N
Rocky Mountain House, Canada
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Tahir was a great person to deal with, (Thanks for the B-day gift also).My wife and i, stayed with Comfy Guest House during 100th Grey Cup Weekend. It had so many positive things going for it we would go back for sure. It was close to downtown, safe, quiet, clean, friendly, felt like home, nice part of town. We walked everywhere during our stay. There was lots of restaurants, pubs, shopping and more. It was a great experience to stay in a safe location that felt like home. We go back 100%!

Room Tip: The Luxury Sweet is worth it!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank preston i
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Tahir was very kind and helpful telling me about the area. it was well located close to downtown. The price couldn't be beat and my private room, shared bathroom and shared kitchen were always kept very clean. The first night I slept beautifully, the second I was awoken by some inconsiderate guests who insisted on running up and down the stairs and having loud conversations outside my door right by the kitchen. This is not a reflection on Tahir, but I would suggest if you are a light sleeper seeking guaranteed quiet, ask that you not be placed in room 3 as it is right off the kitchen and stairway. I expect the other guests were not disturbed by the racket.

Room Tip: room 3 is right off the kitchen and staircase so can be noisy. The others would be less so.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Thursdaygb
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My stay at the comfy guest house was superb. I was greeted by Tahir at the door who helped me with my cases to my room , he gave me a tour of the guest house and also gave me some very helpful advice about directions and made great recommendations on places to go and eat.

The bathroom and entire guesthouse was always kept very clean and was well looked after. I took much pleasure in cooking some meals in the spacious kitchen and you could store your food in the large fridge/freezer. There was also a coffee maker which was very handy.

In the kitchen there is a glass table where you can eat and there was maps , tour guides and magazines in Toronto which i heard from other guests were very useful as they were planning there day trips in Toronto.

My room was large with tv , computer desk and storage space i was very happy with it and the bed was very comfortable. All in all i felt as if i never left home it was a very comfortable stay at the comfy guest house and Tahir had done everything to make me feel welcome and make me have a nice stay.

I definitely recommend this guesthouse to anyone thinking of visiting Toronto

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Umair42
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had a wonderful time at the comfy guest house. It’s located just a few minutes away from Toronto’s downtown center. The place is very clean and quite. As a guest you can use the fully equipped kitchen and the phone for landline calls. Tahir, the host, was very nice and helpful in any way possible. I’m definitely going to stay there again on my next visit in Toronto.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo