“A lovely place to stay in Toronto”

Comfy Guest House and Suite
Ranked #4 of 118 Toronto B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I stayed at the Comfy Guest House with my girlfriend recently and we really enjoyed ourselves. It was our second time staying at the hotel and we were able to book the luxury suite this time. It was a very spacious, inviting room with a comfortable bed and beautiful outdoor balcony. In addition, it's super close to tons of fun spots on Toronto and to public transportation if you want to travel a little farther. Also, it came at an extremely reasonable price. The owner of the hotel is very generous, kind, and willing to accomodate all of your needs. We definitely recommend this place if you're in Toronto.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Meghan K

Reviewed January 6, 2012

In total, it was a very nice stay for us. Much of our experience was as we had expected. The rooms were like new, clean, comfortable, private and quiet. The B&B was just a few minutes walking distance to Young St. & Eaton center.
The location was also great safe & in the downtown area.
Mr. Tahir was an outstanding host. He was accommodating, knowledgeable, very helpful. During our stay, we had met other interesting couples. This amounted to a very educational and interesting part of our Toronto visit.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Nathan T
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I've stayed at the Comfy Guest House four times over the past couple of years & feel it is time I wrote a review. I had to travel to Toronto to have major surgery at Toronto's Mount Sinai Hospital and needed a place to stay while I recuperated from my surgeries. The location was perfect for me - just a 15 minute walk to Mount Sinai Hospital, and one day I even walked about 30 minutes to the downtown area. I've always stayed in the same room - Room #6 as this room is right off the kitchen on the second floor, not too far for me to walk to after having surgery & was perfect for me to make small, simple meals for myself. The kitchen is very well equipped with everything one might want. The room had a nice view of downtown Toronto and the bed was so very comfy - one of the most comfortable I have slept on in any hotel. I chose a room without an ensuite bathroom to save money and had no problem walking just a few steps to a shared bathroom. The times I stayed there on my own, I felt safe, but always made sure to return to the guest house before it got dark. There was a No Frills store, drug store & excellent restaurants very close by. Tahir, the owner, was very helpful & attentive to all my needs, & was always very nice to deal with. He has a lot of returning guests, so that says a lot about staying there. For the value and price I don't really think one can find a better place in downtown Toronto than the Comfy Guest House. I'm so glad I discovered the Comfy Guest House. Thank you Tahir for everything! If I have to go back to Toronto in the future I will definitely stay there again. - Dixie from Alberta

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank SaskatchewanWoman
Reviewed December 27, 2011

We stayed in Comfy Guste House with my husband and we had a very nice sojourn: convenient location close to amenities, easy access to public transportation,Tahir, the manager, is a very friendly host; the guest house has a fully equipped kitchen area, is clean, the suite I was staying in is spacious, you had the feeling of being home.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Martine M
Reviewed December 19, 2011

I stayed in this place for 2 weeks when I first arrived to Toronto. I stayed there while looking for housing. The Manager (Tahir) is a very kind, efficient, helpful person. He loves his job. The house has a shared kitchen area which makes yo really feel home. The kitchen is cute and lovely. The location of this place is great. Amazingly convenient. In downtown area. The price is Unbeatable. My experience in this place was great. Clean, comfortable, warm, affordable and friendly staff!!!! what else we need.

Room Tip: try to find some guests who you go along with, you can then share meals together in the lovely kitch...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank Mohammad1982
Reviewed November 13, 2011

It is the second time I stay at the Comfy. And I will come again ! It is clean, comfortable, friendly, not expensive. Il like the kitchen a lot. It's fully equipped (oven, stove, microwawe, toaster, fridge, coffee machine, pan...). You can save a lot of money by cooking your own dishes. You can get tea, coffee, chocolate...as you want.
It's convenient, very closed from the busy street such as Yonge and Curch street. There is a streetcar and the subway is at 10 minutes walk.

My room was clean and cosy. Tahir, the owner is very friendly. Well, I recommend it !

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
8  Thank Isa S
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I stayed at the Comfy Guest House in Toronto with my girlfriend for a few days and we loved it. The place was conveniently located just a short walk away from fun activities and also provided easy access to public transportation. Tahir was an amazing host. He was very friendly and accommodating. Our room was very comfortable and we had full access to the kitchen and a shared bathroom. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Toronto.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple