“A nice breakfast”

Cocoberry Cafe
Ranked #4,514 of 8,479 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Description: A vibrant and charming restaurant that offers a huge range of mouth-watering breakfast, lunch and dinner plates. We are located close to Air Canada Centre and ferry to Toronto Island. Stay warm with us in the winter time and keep cool in the summer time with pint of beer on our patio.
Ocean City
“A nice breakfast”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was a quiet restaurant on the day we visited, and we had a relaxing morning on the patio. It is located on the street that runs along the waterfront, near the waterfront mall and the ferry docks. The breakfast was pretty ordinary, but we had no complaints and the coffee was fantastic and the service prompt. It looked to be one of only several breakfast restaurants with patios that we saw when we visited the city.

Visited September 2012

Portishead, United Kingdom
“Smashing start to the day in Cocoberry.”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We had breakfast here a few times while on holiday in Toronto. Was near to the Westin where we stayed. Also had lunch one day. Was a lovely little cafe, and such pleasant waitress, service with a smile ! As was the case everywhere in the City really.Plenty of breakfast choice all the usuals. I had pancake with fresh fruit one day, lovely !
Bit unfortunate that there is a major building project opposite but you don't notice when you are inside the cafe, don't let it put you off. Thank you Cocoberry for your good food and friendly service. Was a super way to start the day.

• Visited September 2012
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent value breakfast”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great value breakfast. Visited several time during our stay. Well worth a visit. Plentiful coffee and excellent service.

Visited September 2012
Waterloo, Canada
“Great value for the area”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I ordered the fajitas one day and a chicken salad the next day - both were great. You can eat indoors or outdoors. Service was very friendly and helpful but can be slow at peak times.

• Visited August 2012
Picton, Canada
“Nice little spot for an excellent chai”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I wasn't sure if I should seat myself when I walked in to this little cafe, but a nice gentleman behind the counter directed me to have a seat and told me someone would get to me shortly. They were quite busy on the patio, but the staff immediately made sure I was greeted and received a menu. The service was pleasant, my eggs were perfect and the chai.... omg, the chai. Try it.

Visited August 2012