Niagara & Toronto Tours
Open today: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Niagara & Toronto Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews wine tasting canadian side boat trip tour guide falls view restaurant natural wonder fantastic trip picked up from our hotel other companies niagara on the lake bucket list an amazing experience maid mist winery hornblower stops
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a slow start due to the road works around downtown Toronto we got out of the city. Within 15 minutes our guide, Fred, began a very extensive account of the main sights on the way filled with fascinating detail on the geography and history of Toronto, Ontario and Canada. Arriving at Niagara we had an hour to take in the awesome spectacle ourselves before breaking for lunch. We chose to eat separate from the group buffet which was relaxing. After lunch we made our way to the Hornblower for our boat trip up to the falls and nothing can prepare you for this experience, a truly amazing wonder of nature. Back at the coach we had a pleasant tour of the Niagara area interspersed with Fred’s commentary before stopping to sample the local wines and on to the cute, although perhaps overly commercial, Niagara on the Lake. All in all a really good day out and well worth the money.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Steven was our guide for this 5.5 hour tour of Toronto. He was knowledgeable, a safe driver, and personable. We were given a good overview of the city and had stops at Casa Loma, the CN Tower, and the St. Lawrence Market. The tour also included a boat cruise around the harbor. Good tour and good value.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Michael was absolutely the best! Despite whatever negative comments about him we decided to book anyway and Im glad we did! We visited every location listed and he was very informed about Niagra Falls and the surrounding areas. Thanks for making my wifes' Toronto birthday celebration trip that much more memorable!

Reviewed October 5, 2018

It was amazing. Thank you to our guide, Fabio, for make this day unforgettable. Everything was perfect and the price it was the best part.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

We found a wonderful VRBO to stay in outside of Toronto and the tour picked us very near this house so we didn't have to drive into Toronto. We also had to change our days at the last minute and they were able to do that too. We had a blast at the wine tasting and really enjoyed the visit to Niagra Falls. We enjoyed the boat ride with no waiting in line and eating lunch overlooking the Falls. Then we were taken back, near to our vacation rental, and we didn't have to worry about driving, parking or negotiating the lines. Our driver and tour guide was great!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The company began very accommodating. The weather for the day I booked was not good and they allowed me to switch days.

Their website said he tour will have hotel pick up. Instead, they emailed and told me I should go to the bus depot at 9:45 am instead.

When I got there, many people were on line at the bus stop but there was no rep from the company. The bus was late 5/10 minutes, with a guide that told half the people on line that we are not assigned to him. Approximately 20 of us continued to wait with no additional information until 15 min after 10 when a young lady came and took our names and said there will be another bus for us.

By the time we boarded it was close to 11am. Our guide is an affable elderly person, though not quite fluent in either English or his knowledge of Toronto or Niagara. One could not tell because he stumbled his way through. I generally am very engaged with tour guides and felt that my questions would only give him more stress so refrained.

The experience of Niagara, the lunch and Niagara on the lake was wonderful. The winery visit was very short - consisted of tasting the ice wine and 15 minutes of browsing and no other tasting unless you go to the counter and request a specific wine.

This was a bare minimum transport service and not truly a guided tour, I am sorry to say. 3 stars because the experience was good

Reviewed September 27, 2018

Off to an early start on a sunny day on a small bus with a diverse and interesting group. Commentary from our driver and guide was only okay and was a lot about himself. He seemed knowledgeable enough, but perhaps has been doing it too long and it has become boring for him (and somewhat for his group). The stop at the winery was brief but long enough for us..Niagara on the Lake is a beautiful area and again, a brief stop but long enough to take a stroll and enjoy some of the shops. However the next stop at a buffet style restaurant was expensive and unnecessary..bad food, unfriendly service, and as it turned out, Niagara Falls was a very short distance away and had numerous restaurants to chose from. The boat trip is a must..fun and exciting!

Reviewed September 23, 2018

Due to a driver error my daughter and I were left stranded at Niagara on the Lakes and forced to make our own arrangements back to Toronto at our own expense.
The complaints procedure with this company is completely biased because Michael the general manager also happens to be the son of the owner.
This incident has been reported to the Ontario Information Centre who have explained that this company is unknown to them and suggested that we report this serious incident to the Better Business bureau and the vistorservices@toronto.ca.
The following is an account of our distressing experience at the hands of this company. Please take time to read it to see how awful this company is and to avoid using them.
We had booked on-line with this tour company. A tour bus with ‘Niagara Falls Tours Daily from Toronto’ written on it. The driver by the name of Duncan asked my name which I gave and he checked me in having gone through his paperwork. I tried to show him my printed confirmation copy, but he ignored it and confirmed that I was on his list (Asian foreign name)
We had arrived at Niagara on the Lake for a short stop. Upon re-boarding Duncan refused us to get back on. He said that this was the wrong bus, but as I pointed out that he was the one that let us on in Toronto after checking our name and looking through his list.
He rang the booking company to inform them what had happened but failed to mention that it was him who had checked us onto the bus. He asked me to get in touch with the booking company and drove off leaving me and my daughter stranded.
I rang the booking company and spoke to Michael. He knew it was me straight away and instead of being re-assuring he swore at me and said I screwed up! He would not let me explain what had happened and instead he lectured me and said he would call back. I was totally shocked and shaken.
Michael then called back continuing to speak to me in an obnoxious and blaming way , but this time I had put him on speaker phone for the staff at the information centre to hear him.
In his lecture he had told me he had tried to ring me but had no number. To book the tour we had to give a number. He then said he emailed us, but we had no missed emails! He then patronisingly said that he had gone out of his way for Duncan the driver who had left us to take us from the winery which we were to get to by a taxi at our expense. He then said that once we had arrived at Niagara falls that we were on our own and had to get back to Toronto by ourselves at our own expense, as his bus was full? But we had paid in full . Were our seats resold?
At this point my daughter and I were so shook up by the barrage of abuse that we decided with the information centre that it was best to just continue the trip completely by ourselves.
Michael had sent three emails later on that day saying we were not to contact them again!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY. I wish I had read the amount of bad reviews for them properly as I would not have booked with them.

1  Thank Kando29
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Rick O. Was spot on time to pick us up and the day continued in the same vein.
He was very knowledgeable shepherded us through our various experiences all of which were good and arranged a wine tasting. Generous portions of 3 wines ending at beautiful Niagara on the Lake.
Would thoroughly recommend this Airbus tour.one of the best days of our holiday

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We opted for all inclusive trip; boat trip in the falls, lunch overlooking the falls, Niagara on the lake and wine tasting. Salim our driver and guide was very knowledgeable about the areas we travelled through and the places we visited. He made sure everyone knew where they were going and what time they were due back at the bus. As it’s a day tour you don’t get loads of time but we only had 1 day so it was perfect, if you have time stay over at the falls and come back the next day with Salim! Good value for what we got, lunch was three courses including soft drink and tea/coffee with a pretty amazing view, boat ticket was included and as a group you get taken straight down so no waiting. Bus was clean and comfortable, lots of pick up and drop off options highly recommend

1  Thank Lou5569