“Best Wings!”

Cuisines: Canadian, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Having been to the original Duff's in Amherst NY often I decided to visit Duff's in Toronto for a comparison. The College St location is very modern, very clean and the staff very friendly. The wing's and sauces were the same as found in Amherst. However the "Duff's Burger" isn't the same, the burger in Toronto is rather generic and tastes frozen. They were also out of Loganberry drink which is a Buffalo area staple!.. However this wasn't enough to "ruin" my meal as I made due with the pretty good beer selection on tap.

a must visit for anyone in Toronto!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My gf and have been going to Duff's regularly since they first opened. It's family owned and 3 brothers take turns managing the place. Their wings are huge because they use older Capons. The staff is great especially Brian, one of the servers. Oh right the wings. They are outstanding! I usually get them super hot (3rd hottest in the lineup) and if you think you can handle heat I suggest you start with getting them served hot which is still very fiery and one step below super hot. My girl usually gets hot honey garlic and they seem to be a pretty popular choice as well. The fries are just how I like them, thin, cooked golden and not too salty. I've only ever had the chicken sandwich other than the wings and i would have to say it was average. They have a good selection of beers (love the Bowe's and Mill st. Tankhouse)

Everyone has their own preference for how they like wings but I highly recommend giving Duff's a try, you won't be let down. They will also do the wings however you want. Well done, not too much sauce etc. Tuesday is when they have their special on. $7.95/order

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Duffs really is the home of the famous Buffalo Chicken wings!!
It is a great restaurant, not fancy but serve absolutely delicious wings!
The staff are great too, attentive but not irritating, quick to attend to any request and happy to explain anything on the menu.
My favourite are the super hot wings with blue cheese dip, but the dill dip is also awesome. And the onion rings are to die for!
Oh, and if you are not in the mood for beer, a jug of loganberry is scrumptious!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Nothing fancy by all means-just damn good wings. Many options on how they are prepared-I suggest the hot honey garlic.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I am from the UK, and if there is one North American Past time that I wish our country would adopt, it would be the necessity and obsession for Wings and Beer!!

I love wings, and duffs are by far some of the best around. Great chilled out atmosphere and super tasty wings...sweet potato fries,,,my favourite! Super yummy.

Can you open a chain in the UK please?