“One of the best eggs benny in the city”
Review of Lady Marmalade

Lady Marmalade
Ranked #143 of 8,897 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: East End
Reviewed March 4, 2013

A bit of a wait but the wait was so worth it! We got here close to 11:45am on a Saturday and had to wait about 15-20 mins to get seated. Both me and my husband ordered eggs benny with avocado and brie (I skipped on the bacon) and buy were they delicious! I have tried eggs benny at a lot of restaurants and these by far were the best.
I am definitely going back to try more items on the menu.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We visited on a Saturday morning and the place was very busy. We had the huevos rancheritos and the crepe croque monsieur. The food was delicious and the service was quick. The orange juice was freshly squeeze and tasted great. The only real complaint was the coffee which tasted a little watered down (but I am used to strong coffee). We will definitely visit again and try other items on their menu.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We went here for brunch it was great...one of my teens wasn't crazy for it...What no sugar on the menu!! The rest of it would agree one of the best in the city! It was decorated like your mamma house when you were a kid...Crome tables and corell cups! It was great! Had eggs Benny with Avacado and Brie and bacon! Yum!!!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Well well well, now I understand. I've been driving past Lady Marmalade since October slowing down as I near to see if there's a line short enough to not mind waiting in. Well my aunt and I finally drove by early enough on a week day (11:30) and to my amazement there wasn't a line up.

When I tell you the menu is difficult, that's because it's difficult to decide what to order because each and every item sounds mouthwatering. We decided on two dishes to share so that we could have 2 samples of the menu. A grilled salmon sandwich with a slice of ripe avocado and some form of mango (i think it was stewed) was to absolutely die for. The perfect choice of bread to hold the contents together and not stand out too much as "hi, i'm the bread". Then we chose the thai cabbage salad. Absolutely mouth watering divine with a touch of fresh cilantro to bring out a hidden gem of flavours.

Well worth the wait and can't wait to come back. If I can't get in at 11:30 the next time around i'll know it's because I went on tripadvisor and told the world

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This place gets packed early in weekends so get there before 9! I had the parfait, the huevos rancheros, the waffles and the pudding style French toast (over the course of two visits!) and everything was really good. I are do wish I ate wheat again, as this is the reason I haven't been back since.

1  Thank beautifultree12