“the 30 minute line was worth it”
Review of Lady Marmalade

Lady Marmalade
Ranked #61 of 9,074 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: East End
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Visiting Toronto for the week. Had the eggs benny, coffee, fresh squeezed orange juice and a soda water. Perfection. I also got an extra side of sausage, yum. and I had soup, and I ate my friends salad. (I swear I'm only 130lbs). I just couldnt stop knowing I couldnt come back for a while. It was totally worth it, good value, good food. The only thing I didnt like was the mango chutney something on my benedict. sounded like a good idea, but the redpepper had that 2 day old taste to it, kind of put me off. Scrapped it off and tarried on. But they have 10 or 15 (perhaps slight exageration...) different bennys to choose from so no big deal.

Awesome. Get there before you are hangry, everyone knows about it. there will be a line.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The old mishmash 1950's style tables reminds me of my childhood. Lots of room between tables and the food is excellent. Considering that they only take cash you would think the prices would be
a little cheaper but the caching! seemed a tad much. But as I said the food and the very odd menu
were very good, and the place does not seat a lot so there it feels nice and roomy. Very bright and Cheery. Well worth checking out.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This was my first time at Lady Marmalade. It was great for my having brunch with my one-year old because there were several young families, toys and books to play with and no one seemed to mind the noise kids make.
Food was really good. I like the little spicy flavour the Mexican inspired plates have.
Price was reasonable.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Wonderful place, great food. No reservations - come early. If you are lucky, line up will be short. Otherwise be prepared to wait - it worth it. You will not regret coming here. One of the best places in Toronto.

1  Thank Tati S
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I went to Lady Marmalade for brunch on a Sunday morning in the summer before a visit to the Toronto islands. I checked in on FourSquare when I got there and was recommended one of their Benedicts by FSq users, so I had that and a tomato juice. The wait was medium-length, but the service was great. The food was delicious!! Note: unlicensed and cash only.

1  Thank Maeve S