“Nice service”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I had breakfast the two meals were excellent and fast service. We had problems when trying to pay are bill with USA credit cards but they accept our US dollar bill which was fine.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here for breakfast one morning before going sight seeing for the day. We walked in, they showed us to our seat, but after that almost never even looked at us. There was another gentleman sitting at the table next to us who I noticed was given really slow service as well because he was there before we were and they still hadn't even taken his order. It was a 15 minute wait just to take our order in a place that had maybe 4 tables filled at the time. I noticed the staff spent most of their time just standing around talking and laughing to one another rather than doing their job, which is why service is so slow. We got our meal after half an hour wait and the food was alright.. the toast was shaped differently, but it was alright. The orange juice was delicious and fresh. I practically had to jump up and down just to get their attention for my bill, though. After paying for my bill and leaving a large tip on our table, the male server stopped us at the door, demanding that since I paid with debit, that I should ALSO tip with debit even though he knew I tipped the right amount at the table.. he insisted on telling me how to tip him and how much I should be tipping him.. which I was already aware of. I told him I left him a tip on our table (once again) and I could see the anger just filling up in his face, so we left as fast as we could. Seriously, he's lucky I tipped the amount I did, how greedy and disrespectful! Especially for THAT kind of service! Needless to say, never going there again...

3  Thank DonnaBlyth
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I love this place, its amaing for breakfast/brunch, lunch or even just for a treat. The portions are BIG and tasty and its so cheap! They are happy with changing the dishes to adapt to your wishes and its all just.so.tasty!

2  Thank Sanda B
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Wife loves pancakes and pronounced these the best in a longtime. I ordered eggs and bacon, came with 2 pancakes, toast, hash browns. I could not eat it all. Big servings, good coffee and very friendly service.

1  Thank Stv50
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Ok so after another meal here with less than stellar service we decided to give it another go. Food is ok meal was delivered at a snails pace. Which considering the limited menu and the place only being at 50% capacity was very disappointing.

1  Thank ramblingsalesman