“Best ice cream sandwiches!”
Review of Sweet Flour Bake Shop - CLOSED

Sweet Flour Bake Shop
Neighborhood: West End
Description: At Sweet Flour Bake Shop we pay tribute to the cookie. There is nothing quite like a cookie just out of the oven -- simple goodness that makes you stop to savour the moment. It starts with the highest quality ingredients and ends with a warm, delicious, freshly baked cookie created for you in just minutes.The made-to-order cookie is just a morsel of what Sweet Flour offers. There is something to suit everyone’s taste, including customizable muffin tops, cookie sandwiches and house-made granola.Come and discover your sweet break today.
Toronto, Ontario
“Best ice cream sandwiches!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

They do this ice cream sandwich that is fantastic. You pick your cookie, then the type of ice cream you want, then you pick the yummy chocolate chips or toffee chips/etc. that they then roll the ice cream cookie in! All made fresh. So yummy! It's the best thing ever.

• Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
“One of the best cookies I've ever had.”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My go-to cookie: peanut butter batter, caramel chips, score bits. Your own custom cookie can be ready in two minutes!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank sherbear82
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Concept, okay product”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was at the CFSA show and this place was highlighted in a program. I was very excited about the concept so my co-worker and I decided to try it out on our last night. The concept is very cool! Who wouldn't like to have a warm, freshly baked cookie that was made specifically for them?
We ordered two cookies made to order and 3 items from the case. The case products were not fresh, the whoopie pie was taken out of a tupperware container.
The toffee was good and the s'mores bar (which I was very excited about) was a bit dry and fairly disappointing.
The cookie with the pretzels and the salted caramel frosting was good, the blueberry, white chocolate cookie was undercooked and all the blueberries were on one side.
We may have been there on an off night, but I was definitely more impressed with the concept than I was with the product.

• Visited March 2013
Woodbridge, Canada
“LOVE THE HOT CHOCOLATE!! + the penut butter cookies mmmmm”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Absolutely mouth watering!!! (like toe curling, nee melting)
I don't know if it's the wipped cream they use or the way they melt their chocolate, but every time I go back to the area I have to stop by! That hot chocolate is mmm mmm mmm.

On a cookie note...: You can pick what you want them to put in your cookie! kind of makes you feel like your making your own cookies (without the potential to mess it up) :P

My fave is good old fashioned penut butter with chocolate chips...

**must have time to wait for your cookie... WORTH THE WAIT!!! all warm and soft mmmm :)

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank KikaRiKKa
Toronto
“What? You bake the cookie right when I order it? Awesome!”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We really liked the unique idea of made to order cookies. They use quick convection type ovens to bake your cookie creation in 2 minutes.  We tried butterscotch chips and potato chip bits in their original dough. The sweetness of the butterscotch overpowered the saltiness of the potato chips, next time well balance it with more chips.  Still it was REALLY good, still warm from the oven.  The oatmeal chocolate chip cookie we tried was premade.  It was a little firmer but was a solid 9/10, and I'm pretty picky when it comes to my favorite cookie.  Only home made would beat this. We enjoyed the latte with a caramel shot, but when it comes to cookies you really need a nice glass of milk. So order one of those too, and it's organic!  That hit the spot washing down the sweetness of the cookie. There's three "comfy" seats, so grab em quick or sit in the cafe style seats in the back.  The price was no more than you'd pay at other coffee shops.  Great place, I recommend it.