“What? You bake the cookie right when I order it? Awesome!”
Review of Sweet Flour Bake Shop - CLOSED

Sweet Flour Bake Shop
Neighborhood: West End
Description: At Sweet Flour Bake Shop we pay tribute to the cookie. There is nothing quite like a cookie just out of the oven -- simple goodness that makes you stop to savour the moment. It starts with the highest quality ingredients and ends with a warm, delicious, freshly baked cookie created for you in just minutes.The made-to-order cookie is just a morsel of what Sweet Flour offers. There is something to suit everyone’s taste, including customizable muffin tops, cookie sandwiches and house-made granola.Come and discover your sweet break today.
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We really liked the unique idea of made to order cookies. They use quick convection type ovens to bake your cookie creation in 2 minutes.  We tried butterscotch chips and potato chip bits in their original dough. The sweetness of the butterscotch overpowered the saltiness of the potato chips, next time well balance it with more chips.  Still it was REALLY good, still warm from the oven.  The oatmeal chocolate chip cookie we tried was premade.  It was a little firmer but was a solid 9/10, and I'm pretty picky when it comes to my favorite cookie.  Only home made would beat this. We enjoyed the latte with a caramel shot, but when it comes to cookies you really need a nice glass of milk. So order one of those too, and it's organic!  That hit the spot washing down the sweetness of the cookie. There's three "comfy" seats, so grab em quick or sit in the cafe style seats in the back.  The price was no more than you'd pay at other coffee shops.  Great place, I recommend it.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

whenever I am in bloor west I like to take my girl freinds here fore a fun desert. Every cookie combination I have tried has been a dream!

Reviewed December 12, 2011

If the question was: is there a place on earth that has better cookies that YOU make, I would say no! You have the choice to make your very own, personal cookie, without even the slightest bit if work! They do all the work, and you enjoy the cookie! How much better could it get?

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Sweet Flour Bake Shop is seriously amazing. This is the greatest concept I have ever seen. I am from Iowa (USA) and my cousin from Etobicoke took me. I wish I could have a franchise in the states. We chose the dough we wanted for our cookie, mixed in two toppings and watched the cookies bake. When they were done we ordered a tall glass of organic milk. The cookies were melt-in-your-mouth delicious. The last time I went was three weeks ago and I have contemplated spending $60+ to get some Sweet Flour cookies in Iowa. SO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 9, 2011

I've never before seen a bakery concept quite like this one. Sweet Flour specializes in cookies and muffins baked fresh to order. Choose your dough (plain, oatmeal or peanut butter for cookies) then add up to three mix-ins, selecting from nuts, candies, etc. They also offer healthy yogurt parfaits and yummy hot oatmeal with your choice of add-ins.